“A shameful excuse for little Anita's”

Little Anita's New Mexican
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 21, 2012

If you look at my reviews, you'll see another r review for little Anita's on Colorado blvd. (that location ROCKS!)

Unfortunately' the sit-down restaurant on Yosemite in greenwood village has a lot to learn.....

After at least 6 visits there I can firmly attest that although the food is good and quite tasty (in the little Anita's tradition) the service simply sucks and they consistently serve cool-lukewarm food. EVERY time for the last 6 visits!! You would think I would kno better than to keep on going there but I really wanted to see if various times or days of the week would make a difference.

Yo..owners and managers of this place...wake up and fix it!! Either fix or replace your staff with attentive and caring folks AND teach your kitchen and waitstaff to deliver HOT food!!!

Sorry guy, tasty ain't good enough...

There are newer reviews for Little Anita's New Mexican

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Great little restaurant with a bar and outdoor patio seating. The rellenos are the best I have ever had in my life, even in Mexico ! Great food with outstanding service. Excellent guacamole ! They have a thick rich red chili sauce that is unbelievably good. It is not for the faint of heart. If you do not like spicy then stay away. The red sauce was voted best in Denver according to their sign in the lobby. I believe it.

1  Thank GilB867
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Stopped into this restaurant for a quick lunch. The food was cold and greasy. The staff was both inefficient and unfriendly. Taco Bell couldn't have been worse.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Smiling, friendly staff who easily answered questions, prompt service regardless of the size of the check, and generous, decent tasting food at a fair price. Had the breakfast burrito grande and tried both red and green chili (which they happily provide if you ask). A little tricky to find in the back of the strip mall, but worth the journey.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

I love Little Anitas and have been going there for years in NM and Colorado. I was recently diagnosed with celiac disease and so I called them and they said they could accommodate me. Unfortunately they were not educated or prepared and many of he items they thought were safe turned out to have wheat in them. We left and I was sad that I won't be back since we ate here once a week before. But for those without kooky wheat allergies like myself, you will love it. Great green chile and I recommend the stuffed sopapilla.

2  Thank ColoradoCowboy22