“Chopped!”

Fourleaf Chopped Salads
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Chopped!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

My coworkers and I LOVE Fourleaf and eat there a couple of times per week. The quality of their food is very good, and fresh. My only complaint would be their turkey. I like that it is cubed but there is something about the texture and we won't eat it. The staff is super friendly. Beware of long lines around lunchtime, though. Best to fax in your order so you won't be stuck waiting. Overall, SUPER place for lunch!

• Visited September 2012

Elizabeth, Colorado, United States
“Fresh and healthy salads”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

I heard about this and as a older male trying to look for alternatives to quick lunches, this turned out to be really nice surprise. Fresh, chopped salads with toppings added as you direct. Very filling, even the regular size. I have been there twice in the past month and will continue to go as it is a quick and healthy lunch!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Nelbru52
Gillette, Wyoming
“1st time but we will be back.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

Heard of the place by word of mouth and it was a unique but good lunch. If you are looking for a good salad lunch or dinner this is the place and the selection is unbelievable.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank kandkf
Colorado
“Good, Interesting, Not very fast though”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

Good salad. Had the BBQ chicken salad. Prepared in front of you. Kinda pricey for a salad. But that's OK.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank ZeroUpFourOut
Arizona
“I go here for the FUN as much as for the food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

I love this place! Fresh ingredients, you expect that from a salad, but the people preparing the food are the best! Always a smile and a little fun conversation when they are tossing my salad! I make sure stop in every time I am in town!

Visited October 2011