See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

By far the worst experience in a hotel. Nasty, dirty, and the manager was unsympathetic. Urine on the toilet, food under the bed, hair in the bath tub. This in 2 rooms. After someone checked them off as clean. I did get a refund and went to another extended stay where they were amazing and the rooms are spacious and clean. I felt unsafe and unwanted.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank dairysf
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback. We sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered which resulted in a disappointing stay. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. Unfortunately, we missed something during this process and for that, we truly regret the inconvenience it caused. We are working with our housekeeping team to reiterate the importance of our daily duties to make sure this isn't repeated. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience on your next visit.

Hotel Management

Reviewed August 9, 2017

The entire experience made me certain I would never stay ast this location again. It could have all been made better if the staff were not so rude. The only positive was the outside appearance of the stay

Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank heatherj97
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

We are extremely concerned to read your comments and apologize that our associates were rude to you. Our staff genuinely cares about providing an enjoyable stay to all of our guests, so this incident is not a reflection of our usual service standards. Appropriate action has been taken to ensure this is not repeated. Once again we apologize for this unpleasant experience and hope you will consider giving us another chance to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Everywhere in the hotel smelled of cigarette, despite claiming to be smoke free. There was also a fruity/sweet smell in the air, which did not cover the smell of smoking, but mixed with it, making you nauseated. The "Free Breakfast" is store bought muffins.

1  Thank Ryan D
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Ryan, thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the smell of smoke you experienced on your stay. We work hard to provide a clean and comfortable environment and I am sorry if the smell compromised your experience. We will follow up on your concerns to ensure we are doing everything possible to minimize the impact to our guests. We hope to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves on a future date.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Hotel was ok. It was nothing I did not expect of an Extended Stay. The room was a little dirty upon check in the bed linens looked like they had not been changed and the room smelled like someone had just cooked curry.

Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased you stayed with us, but I am sorry for the issues you experienced in your room. I have shared your concerns with my housekeeping team to ensure a review of our processes. We hope you will give us another opportunity so that we can provide you and your family with an improved visit.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

The staff is very nice. That is the only good thing going on here. I have been here for 5 weeks and after begging numerous times have only had sheets changed 3 times. Floor cleaned zero. I am getting a very good rate for the summer in Denver but if that wasn't the case I would look elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Joe, I apologize for the disappointing stay you had with us. We are sorry we failed to provide you the clean and comfortable room that you deserved. We have addressed this matter with our Executive Housekeeper and associates to take corrective actions. We hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future.