I recently stayed at this hotel out of necessity for one night. I made the reservation through www.choicehotels.com, using my account. It was not for business or leisure but convenience with too may things being juggled at once. I THOUGHT everything was ok with our stay until a few weeks down the line when I noticed that we did not receive any points for our stay. I sent an email to report a missing stay and was informed that because my boyfriend wanted to check in early while I was at work, they had changed the reservation to his name and I couldn't get any points since they couldn't verify that I was the second guest in the room. I had several emails from Choice of them insinuating that I did not stay there and I couldn't get any points for making a reservation for someone else. Talk about bad customer service! I did stay there and they kept basically accusing me of lying. Then I left a message for the manager and he never bothered to call me back. Guess customer service isn't high on his priority list either. I finally called again and reached someone at the front desk who informed me that I wouldn't have gotten any points for my stay even if the name of the reservation hadn't been changed because my rate plan (AAA) didn't qualify. I was advised that in the future, I should contact the hotel directly after making a reservation to ensure my rate plan would qualify for points. I have NEVER had this problem before at any other Choice property I have stayed at.
So, all in all, this is kind of a dumpy hotel. The breakfast was fine. It is just a cheap place to stay - kind of a Walmart of hotels. With all of the hotel choices in the area, I would suggest trying out another one before thinking about staying here. Oh, and if you think you will get any kids of points for your stay, think again.
To get a better idea of who is running this place, there is a nice sign out front that says, "No Smoking, No EXEMPTIONS." Really? I think you mean EXCEPTIONS. Maybe you need to go back and take some customer service classes and some vocabulary classes as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center, a Greenwood Village hotel near the Denver Tech Center. The Sleep Inn(R) Denver Tech Center is conveniently located within the Denver Tech Center's corporate park, directly behind the new View House Restaurant and Bar. Our hotel is close to downtown Denver, CO and area attractions like Elitch Gardens theme park, Water World water park, INVESCO Field at Mile High stadium and the Pepsi Center sports arena. The Denver International Airport is only 22 miles from the hotel. Visitors will enjoy browsing the stores at the nearby shopping centers, including Park Meadows mall, IKEA and the Outlets at Castle Rock shopping mall. A golf course, several entertainment options and a wide variety of restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel. There is an exercise room and indoor heated pool on the premises for your enjoyment. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like access to copy and fax services and a free business center in the lobby, offering a computer with printing capabilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Denver Tech Hotel Greenwood Village
- Sleep Inn Greenwood Village