“Fabulous, real Italian food...”

Chianti Ristorante & Winebar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chianti Ristorante & Winebar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Belleview
GA
“Fabulous, real Italian food...”
Reviewed June 7, 2011

Don't let the location, size or amibance of this place fool you. It is one of the best Italian restaurants I have ever had the privledge to frequent. The wait staff is personable, professional and attentive. Of course, it's all fresh and the Veal Marsala is the best I've ever had.

• Visited May 2011

Denver, Colorado
“Great home cooked Italian food!”
Reviewed December 16, 2010

The restaurant was smaller than I expected but very similar to being in a restaurant in Italy. It is located in a small strip mall with easy parking. The wait staff was very knowledgeable about the menu and made wonderful recommendations. They were so attentive to our table; my water glass was never half empty.
I had the Farfalle al Pollo and it was terrific. I was a little concerned about the gorgonzola cream sauce but it had a very mild flavor; exactly what I was hoping for. My friend had the Gnocchi alla Caprese and it was excellent as well. We went for dinner but they do have a lunch menu. Prices look to be about $4 difference between the lunch and dinner menu. Dinner portions were a good size if you are hungry you probably won't have any left overs.

Chicago
“Think twice if you are watching calories, fat or cholesterol”
Reviewed August 19, 2010

We had a very nice dining experience at Chianti. It is one of my friend's favorite restaurants. I am sure the food is wonderful but the menu is NOT for those who want healthy choices. Yes, I know it's Italian but I could not find one thing that was heart-healthy and calorically prudent. Most EVERYTHING on the menu included butter, cheese, cream, white flour, heavy sauces, or fatty meats. I asked my salmon be prepared without butter or the heavy sauce which the kitchen readily accommodated. But it was dry and tasteless. The miniscule portion of accompanying fresh vegetables were sauteed butter and dusted with cheese. My friend's ravioli entree looked delicious as did the arriving food plates of other diners. My biggest complaint: You simply can't eat healthy at Chianti. Too bad because it could be a lovely place for those of us that enjoy Italian but also take Lipitor!