“Excellent Breakfast and Lunch”

Benedict's Restaraunt
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Centennial, Colorado
“Excellent Breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I eat here regularly. The services is consistent and good, as is the food. Nothing overly fancy, not fine dining, but a nice step up for breakfast and lunch food. Also a little pricey for breakfast and lunch, but not unreasonable.

• Visited July 2014

Buckeye, Arizona, United States
“Good place for lunch”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I say it's a good place for lunch and probably breakfast. I've never been there for dinner so don't base dinner on my comments.

Both time I've eaten there their sandwiches were very hearty and delicious. I suppose when I travel I should watch my diet a bit better but that's hard to do with good food staring you in the face.

I recommend Benedict's

• Visited January 2014
Littleton, Colorado
“Fabulous Brunch!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had brunch at Benedict's after our daughter's graduation at Fiddler's Green. The restaurant was clean and the staff attentive. We had a party of 8 and we were able to make a reservation. Every meal ordered was plentiful, nicely-plated and delicious! The entree prices run between $9-$13, but is worth the price and is in line with other restaurants in the area. We will definately return.

• Visited May 2014
Aurora, CO
“Interesting place and great food”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is a great place for breakfast. There are always very busy so you will have a wait, which is a good sign for good food. They are a bit pricey but worth it. Never had a bad breakfast there.

Visited March 2014
San Diego, California
“Memorable breakfast”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Great ambiance - super service - terrific food. We loved it when visiting the area & local
relatives recommended it. We had the Canadian bacon & eggs and were very pleased
with all aspects of this mall restaurant. Booths added nice privacy to our meal.

• Visited August 2013