“Good place for lunch”

Benedict's Restaraunt
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I say it's a good place for lunch and probably breakfast. I've never been there for dinner so don't base dinner on my comments.

Both time I've eaten there their sandwiches were very hearty and delicious. I suppose when I travel I should watch my diet a bit better but that's hard to do with good food staring you in the face.

I recommend Benedict's

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had brunch at Benedict's after our daughter's graduation at Fiddler's Green. The restaurant was clean and the staff attentive. We had a party of 8 and we were able to make a reservation. Every meal ordered was plentiful, nicely-plated and delicious! The entree prices run between $9-$13, but is worth the price and is in line with other restaurants in the area. We will definately return.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is a great place for breakfast. There are always very busy so you will have a wait, which is a good sign for good food. They are a bit pricey but worth it. Never had a bad breakfast there.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Great ambiance - super service - terrific food. We loved it when visiting the area & local
relatives recommended it. We had the Canadian bacon & eggs and were very pleased
with all aspects of this mall restaurant. Booths added nice privacy to our meal.

1  Thank hplunkett
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Met a biz associate there for breakfast. Excellent Salmon Benedict, never rushed after completing meal and dealing with business matters. Enjoyable