$95
ExtendedStay
$124
$118
$109
Residence Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
$144
$114
Doubletree.com
$95
$109
All reviewsfront deskconvenient locationrestaurants in the areanice hotelwould stay here againgreat businessnice lobbydenver tech centerwonderful stayfitness centerbistrostarbuckshighwayhallwaykeysconcert
Reviewed September 29, 2009

Stayed here last minute and really just slept, so take my review with a grain of salt:

Arrive late and was received very warmly by staff who checked me in quickly and pointed me to my room accurately. More or less, I took a quick shower and crashed in my bed. The room was good sized considering the great deal ($51 on a Sunday night) that I got. Bed comfortable, TV had a decent amount of channels to fall asleep to, and the couch was a nice perk had I been there for more than 12 hours. No WiFi in room, but Internet was free; WiFi was in lobby. Pool/hot tub were small but were there, no experience with breakfast (if there even was any). All in all, a fine stay to sleep in, but any more than few days would get boring and mundane.

One negative - when booked, my room was to have a "balcony". That balcony was just a sliding class door with a railing...no place to walk out on. I guess my definition of balcony differs from Marriott's. Oh well...still nice to have a sliding glass door to get fresh air from.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 10, 2009

As a Marriott platinum member I have stayed at a LOT of Marriott hotels and found this one in keeping with the normal tradition. We weren't there much, but I did get bumped up to a nice suite that was right by the staircase, so it was easy coming in and going out. We got in very late most days so we experienced no issues and were very happy with the bedding and serenity. We hoped to get some privacy at the pool, but it was summer and that was a naturally impossible task.

The room was priced very cheap and the service was great. I don't know if the rooms were recently updated or it is a new hotel, but we absolutely enjoyed the suite.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2009

Just have to comment about the Denver Tech Courtyard in Greenwood Village, Co. Upon arrival, my husband and I were greeted warmly by Michael. We booked a king room and found that thre was a slight problem with the restroom. No problem! We were promptly escorted to a king suite and offered any complementary beverage of our choice from the hotel's marketplace. The room was great with a balcony view of the "courtyard". There was also a refrigerator and microwave in the room. They have an indoor pool with jacuzzi and a nice, but small, fitness center. Very quiet atmosphere. A lot of business guests. I must comment on the attentiveness of the staff - above and beyond what I have experienced even in 7 star hotels!

If you have a car there are many great restaurants ( the hotel supplies a small list of choices) in the area but the nearest walk found an Arby's and a Target for general shopping. The hotel offers breakfast only. This couryard also offers free shuttle service within a small radius of the hotel but it is quite enough to get you to "Park Meadows" which has a great food court and anchor stores such as Nordstrom, Dillard's etc.

All in all, I must say that I am very pleased with the Courtyard in Greenwood Village and would not hesitate to stay again!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2009

I've stayed at this Courtyard a handful of times while in town for business. This property is a lower priced option to the full service Marriott just up the street with less amenities and frills.

The desk staff and breakfast "restaurant" crew are always friendly and prompt.

Overall, this is a convenient and comfortable property, although some updating would be welcome.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2007

Everything you would ever need or want in a hotel stay!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)