All reviewsfront deskconvenient locationnice hotelwould stay here againgreat businessnice lobbyshopping and restaurantsbistrodenverstarbuckshighwayconcert
Reviewed July 31, 2009

Just have to comment about the Denver Tech Courtyard in Greenwood Village, Co. Upon arrival, my husband and I were greeted warmly by Michael. We booked a king room and found that thre was a slight problem with the restroom. No problem! We were promptly escorted to a king suite and offered any complementary beverage of our choice from the hotel's marketplace. The room was great with a balcony view of the "courtyard". There was also a refrigerator and microwave in the room. They have an indoor pool with jacuzzi and a nice, but small, fitness center. Very quiet atmosphere. A lot of business guests. I must comment on the attentiveness of the staff - above and beyond what I have experienced even in 7 star hotels!

If you have a car there are many great restaurants ( the hotel supplies a small list of choices) in the area but the nearest walk found an Arby's and a Target for general shopping. The hotel offers breakfast only. This couryard also offers free shuttle service within a small radius of the hotel but it is quite enough to get you to "Park Meadows" which has a great food court and anchor stores such as Nordstrom, Dillard's etc.

All in all, I must say that I am very pleased with the Courtyard in Greenwood Village and would not hesitate to stay again!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2009

I've stayed at this Courtyard a handful of times while in town for business. This property is a lower priced option to the full service Marriott just up the street with less amenities and frills.

The desk staff and breakfast "restaurant" crew are always friendly and prompt.

Overall, this is a convenient and comfortable property, although some updating would be welcome.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2007

Everything you would ever need or want in a hotel stay!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed November 23, 2006

I stayed at the Courtyard during a business trip. When I arrived, there was no one behind the counter to check me in. I waited at least 10 minutes. Not a good start for a weary traveler. The clerk was polite when she showed up but not the least bit apologetic for her absence.
I was given a room on the 2nd floor however the only elevator was on the other side of the building. A choice then on parking by the stairs to my room and wrangling my luggage up the stairs or driving to the elevator side and moving the car later.
My room was outdated and the bed exceptionally uncomfortable. I was facing the loading docks of the Home Depot across the street and was awakened at 5 am by the beep, beep, beeping of semis backing up to the docks to unload everyday.
I told the travel assistants at the office to never book me there again.

• Stayed: June 2005, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed April 30, 2006

I was in the Denver area on business and needed a place to stay for one night. I chose this hotel because it was close to where I needed to be, and not because of any particular amenities. I was very pleased with my room, which might have been the cleanest hotel room I have ever seen. It was absolutely spotless! The room's design and furnishings were surprisingly contemporary, and the bed was extremely comfortable. I would guess that the room had been remodeled recently. The breakfast buffet was good -- about what I expected, compared to similar hotels. I found the staff to be friendly.

The only bad thing was that my room had a door that connected to the room next to mine. The door was closed, of course, but I could hear my neighbor's TV loud and clear. It was as if the door was open, and I don't think he was playing it too loudly. Unfortunately, he watched TV well into the early hours of the morning. Fortunately, my room had its own air conditioner/heating unit. I turned the fan on low, and the quiet hum drowned out the TV nicely. If you stay here, I recommend requesting a non-adjoining room, if possible.

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled on business