All reviews convenient location nice hotel great business would stay here again nice lobby shopping and restaurants bistro denver starbucks desk highway hallway concert
Reviewed May 17, 2011

I have been staying at this property since October 2010, Almost 8 months....was satisfied until they (corporate) change their format and renovated. Instead of having a breakfast buffet, they introduced a bistro, attempted to give the place a "modern hip" touch. A copy of the Aloft, Hyatt Places, W hotels......Nice try Marriott, but fell short....concept is not unique and the Courtyard implementation is subpar.....To top it off, they brought in a new manager from corporate that does not have an ounce of customer service and rapport...All he does is police the staff and make sure that the property meets profitability targets.....
This courtyard will lose my business together with my 10-15 other business colleagues as we head to another hotel property that will give us some good customer service and courtesy... :(

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank RickNatividad
Reviewed September 21, 2010

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights recently. After a 12 hour trip from Yellowstone NP we were ready for a comfy bed...and we were not disappointed. Staff was great; location in south Denver was OK for us...(traffic getting there was horrendous as it always is in Denver) For the money we paid for two nights; we stole the room...a Courtyard for less than $65 on a weekend...unbelievable...great help with local restruants and traveling around the immediate area. We have stayed there several years ago and it was a great stay as was the first one. Front Desk staff was fantastic. We will stay there again when next we are in Denver.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2010

Older property with rooms that need to be updated. The sheets were old, the ceilings are old-style blown pop-corn, bed was older foam style that droops on the common side and needed to be replaced. Old style bedspread. Old towels, never received lotion and mildew on the shower curtain. Old style 26 inch TV. Very slow internet connection... did I say very slow internet? IMO - This is all pretty typical for the Courtyards nowadays. Good location with a wide variety of restaurants near by. Easy access to major roads.

I only stayed here due to others in our team had made their reservations here.

I MUCH prefer Hilton properties, Hampton Inn being one of my favorite. They always have upgraded beds, sheets, pillows and bath towels.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2010

This hotel was an excellent value. It's a little bit dated (looks like it was built in the 80's), but the rooms were clean, large, and comfortable. The exercise room was superb - it had high end equipment (Precor elliptical), filtered drinking water, and a scale. There's no complimentary breakfast, but with the money you save on the room you could eat breakfast out and still have money left over. My favorite feature was the sliding door that fully opens into a lovely courtyard. We enjoyed the fresh Denver air with that door open.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2010

I checked in about supper time and the young lady gave me an upgrade to a suite, which was nice.
They still have the old style TV sets, but that wasn't a problem since I didn't come down to watch TV. The bed was comfortable and everything was in working order. The housekeeping was good - they even made sure there was a fresh bag in the ice bucket each day.
The internet, at 3 megabits, wasn't ultra fast, but was three times as fast as the Courtyard Inn before.

The breakfast was normal, not outstandingly good, but nothing wrong with it either.

They actually have the ashtrays the legal limit from the doorways, which is in keeping with the law, but not standard at many Marriott properties.

All in all, it was an above average Courtyard, but still has that inner area with lush greenery.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business