1,140 results
All reviews double tree cookies front desk dazbog coffee breakfast buffet outdoor pool tech center nice hotel denver tech business trip light rail dtc area enjoyed my stay upon check staff was friendly parking lot waffles
Reviewed December 13, 2017

I could not ask for a better hotel experience! The entire staff is amazing, very friendly, and welcoming. The restaurant and bar staff are top notch offering yummy, unique food and drinks. I love the balcony feature. The beds are so comfortable you won't want to get out of it. Doubletree Denver Tech is a must stay place! It's like home away from home. Well worth the price!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Peter S, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Dear 210christyc,
Thank you so much for all of your kind words. Here at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center, we pride ourselves on our service. It brings such joy to my heart to hear that we were able to execute on all levels of your stay. I will make sure to pass along all of these kind words to our department managers. Thank you again for staying with us. Have a great day.

Reviewed December 7, 2017

This is a top notch hotel and the staff are phenomenal. The location, staff, breakfast, and facility are excellent. It was a great experience and this is definitely our hotel of choice for future trips to Colorado. Minor malfunctions in the room were addressed promptly. Great hotel!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Alexandra D,
We are so delighted to hear that you had such an amazing experience here at our hotel. We love hearing such great success stories, and it provides a wonderful foundation for our team. Thank you again for choosing the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

This hotel offered us great service the moment we checked in until the moment we checked out. First, Robin who checked me in upgraded my room (being a Diamond Member of the Hilton Honors program) and after getting to our room she personally delivered the beverage & snacks I requested when I made the reservation on-line. Robin made us feel like a special guest. We went to the bar and Helena immediately remembered us from a stay about a year earlier and offered great service and was very friendly. She makes everybody feel like a valued guest and offers outstanding service.

This hotel is located in a great place if your visiting the Denver Tech Center (DTC) right off of the I-25 and Orchard exit (#198). If you visiting Comedy Works south location this hotel is less than a mile away. The rooms are nice and the AC/heat works well. The chef during their breakfast buffet (on Sundays) makes great omelets and the bar area offers many different televisions if you want to watch different games.

Upon checking out I was having problems getting tickets printed off of their lobby computers and Chris Pae (Guest Services Supervisor) came out from behind the front desk and helped me get the tickets printed off even though it took about 15 minutes to figure it out. He was very patient and provided outstanding service. This hotel is lucky to have such great employees like Robin (at the front desk), Helena (bartender) and Chris (at the front desk). They all made us feel like special and valued guests.

The hotel can offer some good rates for AAA, AARP and government employees. I would recommend staying here again to any person looking for a room in the DTC area. The only negative I could say about this property would be it's a older hotel but they have done a good job of renovating it.

Room Tip: Request a room closer to a elevator because the hallways are a bit long.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2017

The desk staff was fantastic. The room was a big disappointment. One of the pillow covers had stains. The toilet ran off and on all night as well as a banging noise that occurred every 10-15 minutes. The wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling. No options on places to eat. Next time I will definitely stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2017

Bathroom was not clean, expensive and the quality wasn’t good, the Staff were friendly but they never call back when asked questions. Plus no Jacuzzi. Overall everything else was alright. The tv in the bathrooms were cool.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Peter S, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Dear Kiinosman,
I would like to apologize for the quality of your stay. Here at our hotel, we strive to make every guest experience a pleasant and enjoyable one. If you could please reach out to me to discuss your stay that would be fantastic. Have a great day sir.

piya.sirivathanateichakui@Hilton.com