“Family Trip”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was was not told about the breakfast in the restaurant. I tried to call the front desk to call a cab and no one answered, I ended up calling the restaurant for assistant. I had someone knocking on my door at 1:15am in the morning and was not happy about that. Otherwise the rest of the stay was great.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rochelle C, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Nicolle B,
Thank you for your honest review on Trip Advisor. Any feedback we receive is an opportunity to improve the service we provide to our guests. I sincerely apologize that you had difficulties getting a hold of someone at the front desk. Please know that I will be sharing your feedback with the front office team so that we may keep this in mind moving forward. I am happy to hear that despite the couple of issues you mentioned you were still able to enjoy your stay in Greenwood Village. I sincerely hope that you will come to stay with us again soon and thank you once again for your honest review.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,043)

Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed here over the Labor Day Holiday and had a great experience. The hotel has easy access on and off the freeway and is a short ride to downtown Denver. The hotel itself is clean and the rooms were spacious. We got a room with an outside facing balcony and with the nice temps that weekend we slept with the slider open! Hotel staff was great, would stay at this hotel again for sure!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased to hear that our location, hotel rooms and staff were all to your liking. We always want our guests to leave after enjoying their time with us and I am so pleased to hear that we assisted you with doing just that. Thank you once again for your kind words and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

It has interesting to see how far the Doubletree chain has sunken since being acquired by Hilton, and after I had not visited them for several years. No chocolate chip cookies on your pillow every night now. Instead the front desk clerk shoves a warm and greasy one at you when you check in. Don't worry; because you will never see another during your stay. Don't worry either about finding any morning newspaper at the door for Hilton Honors members. That's gone too. Now Doubletree provides room only; rather like Motel 6, except a bit better furnished, if that is important to you. My room had three maintenance defects. At the Marriott Courtyard they would like to send you off to work with a good breakfast; at the Doubletree they see breakfast as an opportunity for another $20 of revenue. At least they don't charge for arriving by auto (there is no parking fee, yet). Greenwood, CO, is not terribly hospitable either; expect about 15% daily in room taxes. I didn't calculate it exactly, but that is close enough. Nothing like fresh coffee or lemonade in the lobby either, but there is the usual Motel 6 coffeemaker in the room. I can't speak to the blend offered. I don't know if this applies to all rooms, but mine also had a small refrigerator hidden in a cabinet --- definitely a saving grace for the week I was there. So Doubletree has become a slightly different flavor of the traditional Hilton hotel. You may plan accordingly. For a more hospitable stay, try the "lower rated" Hilton names which are better IMHO.

Lima_Sierra
Thank you for your honest review on Trip Advisor. I sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your time with us during your most recent stay. I sincerely apologize that your expectations of having a cookie on your pillow every night were not met and that you did not appreciate the way the cookie was handed to you upon check-in. Please know that I will be sharing this response with our front office team so that we may review how the cookie is handed to our guests at check-in. During your next stay with us please feel free to contact us at the desk 24 hours a day and we would be happy to deliver a cookie to your room. While we do not place them on the pillows at night anymore, we do have them available 24 hours a day at the front desk. Please know that while we no longer have the USA Today at the guest room doors; it is available through our wireless Internet service as a part of our green initiative. Please know that all comments you have shared with us have been reported to the appropriate managers so that we may take this into consideration in the future. I sincerely apologize once again that you did not enjoy your time with us and hope that you will give us another opportunity to have you stay with us in the near future.
Thank you once again for your honest review and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed at this property for 4 nights- we got a great deal on Priceline, and we did not have any complaints. Check in process was smooth, the room was clean and the beds were super comfy. Room service was excellent. The location is a little further out from downtown, but it was an easy drive. I would 100% stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
Rochelle C, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

txrosley,
Thank you for your kind words on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you once again. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Have stayed here several times on business and have always found this hotel to be staffed with very friendly people as well as clean. Issues have been minor (sink drain not working, AC not cooling well), but overall a good value for the money. Beds are very comfortable. Staff at Zink Bar is always great!

Gavin G,
Thank you for your recent posting on Trip Advisor. It is great to hear that you continue to enjoy your time with us here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center. I am sorry to hear that there have been a couple issues with your room as of late. However, I am truly pleased to hear that even though there were a couple of issues, our team was still able to help you enjoy your stay. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Its has been many years since I've encountered such a warm and friendly team in this industry. So many smiles, so many associates willing to do what they can to help me, their guest. I truly felt welcomed, and my satisfaction was genuinely cared about! Thank You Double Tree by Hilton DTC

Rachel B.,
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I completely agree with you. Our team members are constantly trying to find ways to assist our guests with anything that they can. It is wonderful to hear that you were able to experience this during your stay. Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We have stayed here twice on the weekend. Both times, we had a good experience. Shopping and restaurants in DTC are very close. Will definitely continue to use this as our home base when we are in this part of Denver.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your kind words on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next stay with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Stapleton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#5 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
#1 of 15 in Greenwood Village

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech? Share your experiences!