Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Residence Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,075 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskdazbog coffeebreakfast buffetrestaurant staffoutdoor poolnice hoteldenver techbusiness tripfitness centerlight raildtc arearoom was spaciousenjoyed my stayupon checkstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Definitely a 4 star experience for at 3 star price! 2 star price, pools, 1-indoor and 1-outdoor, atrium, very upscale restaraunt, breakfast buffet was fantastic! Great location right off interstate. Staff was very attentive, hotel was very clean & impressive.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rochelle C, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

James CT.
Thank you for Trip Advisor review. I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy your time with us. We always want guests to walk away from their stay with us feeling good about their experience here. I am pleased to hear that this was the case for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Nice hotel. Traffic was heavy as we arrived at rush hour, so we noticed a Subway in small center next door to which we could walk. Front desk was helpful. Nice sized room. Quiet room with no outside noise.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

pjlanier1946,
Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to your next stay with us.
Thank you!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

The Doubletree chain seldom disappoints, but this particular location is in need of some minor updates to stay ahead of lesser chains like La Quinta. While the rooms are comfortable and large-ish for the segment, the furniture and linens lack the modern feel of other chains. The hotel is built into a hillside and navigating the floor plan and parking can be inconvenient to your room location. My biggest complaint is one of preference: the hallway was too hot and the HVAC in the room was too either much or not enough. This is common for hotels, especially in August: running the AC costs money and the hotel industry is highly competitive and margins tight. The unusual building layout may be an issue, too -- I could park in back and be on the second floor. But, when you're paying a little extra to stay at a Doubletree, I'd forego the cookie gimmick to have a comfortable ambient room temperature.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Muttley1975,
Thank you for your honest review on Trip Advisor. We strive to make all of our guests feel at home throughout their stay and love to hear of ways we could improve to achieve this. Thank you for the information you provided in regards to our HVAC system and our room conditions. Please know that we will keep your feedback in mind moving forward. Thank you once again for your review. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I was at this hotel as part of a golf tour holiday. Check in was seamless - love the warm cookie. The room was spacious with a big screen tv, a fridge and coffee maker. Bonus: the coffee was actually a good quality.

The best part of this hotel is the food and beverage service. The breakfast buffet is not the usual piece of fruit and a muffin. Full hot and cold buffet plus a waffle and omelette station. The omelettes were outstanding. The bar is the centre of the hotel. Great drink specials, sports on the televisions and warm friendly staff. I had room service (dinner) a couple of times and while the choices on the room service menu seemed limited, the staff was more than willing to prepare items that weren't on the menu. The fries are really outstanding.

Kudos to the staff for friendliness, especially the banquet and bar staff.

One minor issue: when I went to go into the shower one morning, the tub wasn't clean; looked like someone had poured dirty water into in and forget to scrub it afterwards. When I called the front desk, the clerk's reaction was "hmm that's interesting." I was under time pressure and it was early in the morning so I wasn't able to shower. I didn't think he could have rectified the situation at that hour of the morning but an apology would have been nice.

I would definitely return to this hotel if I had business or personal travel that took me back to that part of Denver.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

CanadianSoloGirl,
Thank you for your Trip Advisor Review. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I greatly appreciate the feedback you gave us in regards to the issue with the bathtub as well, so that we may prevent this from occurring in the future. We all greatly appreciate you feedback and look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Our stay was peaceful, nice and comfortable with staff who were friendly and professional. I believe we could stay there ever year for our anniversary we had such a great time. The breakfast was phenomenon with best omelet and waffles ever.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Tanya D.,
Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to hear that we were able to assist you with enjoying your anniversary weekend. I completely agree with you about our breakfast. Our restaurant staff does an amazing job. Thank you again for you review and we hope to see you for your anniversary next year!