The last few times I've stayed in a DoubleTree, I've been struck by how different they are from the other Hilton branded hotels, but I guess I keep hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Sadly, I wasn't. The clerk, while not rude, wasn't especially professional either. She didn't greet me for several minutes, as she was chatting with a friend (the other desk agent didn't even look up much less say hello). I wasn't greeted as a Hilton honors member, offered help with my bags or even given directions to the elevators (which were weirdly far from the front desk, this being more of a convention space with hotel attached than hotel with some conference/business spaces). The rooms were nicely decorated but the upholstery on both the sofa and the desk chair was stained and dirty. Aside from dirty sheets, I think this is one of the grossest oversights you can encounter in a hotel! Anyway, not a bad hotel but not a good one either, and certainly not one that should carry the Hilton brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Total transformation! The Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center hotel recently completed, end of 2016, an extensive renovation throughout the property. The new modern design and décor provide a warm and sophisticated atmosphere. Updated furnishings and lighting, flooring and bedding, are just the beginning and offer a rejuvenated energy to our 305 room hotel located in the heart of Denver Tech Center. Meet friends and colleagues for drinks then enjoy a true Denver dining experience at the award-winning Zink’s Kitchen+Bar and Executive Chef Anthony Cutajar, featuring a cultural-fusion and traditional cuisine, using only the highest quality local ingredients. Straight, North on I-25 and you’re downtown Denver, or catch the Light Rail, steps from the hotel and for an easy, stress-free ride to Mile High Stadium, Pepsi Center, Coors Field, 16th Street Market or any number of events and attractions in the area. Enjoy the convenience of our free shuttle to Colorado’s only Top Golf, Fiddler’s Green Amphitheater and other premier venues, shopping and dining within five miles of the hotel. Host your Denver wedding and reception, or a DTC meeting or conference at our hotel with over 20,000 sf of flexible space. Take a look at our Special Offers for additional savings. There are packages suited for every budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Denver Tech
- Doubletree Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Doubletree