“Not user friendly”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Overall the rooms were fine, staff was fine with one exception. Decor is very dated and the energy efficient light bulbs are worthless in the bathroom for women. The layout of the hotel was not well thought out and somewhat inconvenient. Would I stay there again? No.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rochelle C, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Barbara D.,
Thank you for your recent review about your stay with us. I sincerely apologize that you were not able to enjoy your time with us as much as we would have liked. Here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center we strive to always find ways to assist our guests with enjoying your time with us. Please know that we will keep your feedback in mind moving forward and we sincerely hope that you will return to the hotel in the near future. Thank you once again for your honest review of the property.

There are newer reviews for Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The Denver Tech Center Doubletree is about what I'd expect from a Doubletree... classy, clean and reasonably priced. It's not without faults however. Gold Hhonors members don't get free breakfast like at other Doubletrees (not sure why that's not standard). Some things show the age of the hotel, for example the light switches and electrical outlets are yellowed but this shouldn't bother most people. That's probably the one thing that I would change.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Ian M,
Thank you for your honest review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us. We look to any feedback we receive as an opportunity to improve the service we provide to our guests. Please know that we will keep your feedback in mind moving forward. I am pleased to see that despite the couple of issues you had concerns with, you were still able to enjoy your time with us. Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed two nights at this property after booking it on Hotwire for a very good price. It's a very unique hotel and conference center. There's a coffee shop, an indoor pool on one side, an outdoor pool on another side. A bar, restaurant, atrium with room balconies looking out over. Large seating area in the atrium with televisions and comfortable chairs. Located next door to a french restaurant which had a reasonably priced breakfast. The rooms were very quiet and the beds very comfortable. Bathroom a little small, but OK. Parking plentiful. TV choices in the room were fairly limited, but adequate.

dschick,
Thank you for your wonderful review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center. I am truly pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy the many different amenities that our hotel has to offer. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Very happy with stay. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. Great location off the freeway. Two pools are small, but they are heated and the hotel does the best they can with the space. Great hotel for the value and then some.

Bryan R,
Thank you so much for your kind words about your recent stay with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center. We look forward to your next stay with us and greatly appreciate your review that you posted.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The hotel has the best food! Loved the bell captain service and the service in the restaurant and coffee shop were awesome! I highly recommend the salads in the restaurant! The outside pool was like a tropical retreat. It was very nice to lounge outside. Loved my warm cookie. I wanted one everyday! The lady that cleaned my room was very thorough. Not even a hair left in the bathtub.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Meantraveler,
Thank you for posting your recent review about your stay with us on Trip Advisor. I am truly pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree that our newly improved outdoor pool area is a great spot to lounge at and enjoyed hearing about how our team was able to help you enjoy your time with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon! Thank you!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We recently stayed one night during a hot spell. Our air conditioner wasn't doing the job, and maintenance came to check on it. Said they were working on a broken chiller. We left for a ball game and when we got back room was much cooler. They gave us vouchers for the breakfast buffet, which we were able to pack to go since we were catching a plane early. Turned out to be a pretty good breakfast. All in all, they tried their best to make us comfortable in a difficult situation. I would definitely come back and give them a second chance. We booked through Priceline, so the cost was minimal.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a mountain view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TexasLibraryLady

TexasLibraryLady,
Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your honest review of your experience and are pleased to hear that despite the unfortunate situation you encountered, our staff was able to help make you and your family as comfortable as possible during your stay. We look forward to you staying with us again soon! Thank you again.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I visit Denver for the second time, first time was business and now I have family in Denver. I have such a great experience in your Hotel, I enjoy your facilities, the indoor and outdoor pools are clean and they are so much fun, your restaurant provide a great experience and the staff was very attentive, my first room was close to the elevator in the second room but the next day you move me to the sixth floor and I had much better sleep, I will definitely will recommend stay with you, thank you for the great service, next time I will be traveling with my entire family and stay at least a week.

Joaquin,
Thank you so much for your kind words about your recent stay at our hotel. I could not agree with you more. Our DoubleTree team is always looking for ways to improve the experience of our guests. I am pleased to see that our team was able to make your stay enjoyable and I am pleased to see that you were able to enjoy some of the wonderful amenities our property has to offer. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Stapleton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
Hilton Denver Inverness
#3 of 23 in Englewood

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech? Share your experiences!