“Not bad at all”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 25, 2012

It was a little bit of a pain to get around the hotel with the way it is laid out but it was a decent stay and the staff was very nice. The breakfast is fantastic. The room was nice, comfortable, and clean. The staff was so nice, it was a very long flight delayed trip and when we finally got there they were quick, pleasant, and welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Deborah K, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear LintheMD,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay at the Doubletree Denver Tech. I was pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and managed to find your way around our very large property. I have shared your great comments regarding breakfast and the staffs’ hospitality with our team. We are very proud of our hotel and our Zink Kitchen and bar restaurant. The food and beverage team won Hiltons Food and Beverage Award of Excellence for 2011 and the entire hotel staff received the Doubletree's prestige’s Care Cup for the second quarter of 2011.
Your comments help to reinforce that we are still going a great job and deserved those awards. We look forward to your next visit to the Denver Tech area and wish you a happy holiday season.
Warm Regards
Assistant GM

Write a ReviewReviews (1,044)

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Pros:
* I was amazed by the restaurant menu. For once vegetarians are well catered for. If the quality of food on the road usually depresses you, this is an oasis.
* Architecture and decor that is a cut above the mainstream.
* Super clean.

Cons:
* None really

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear David B,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay at the Doubletree Denver Tech. We are very proud of our hotel and our Zink Kitchen and bar restaurant. The food and beverage team won Hiltons Food and Beverage Award of Excellence for 2011 and the entire hotel staff received the Doubletree Pride Award for 2011 as well. Our chef is a graduate from Johnson & Wales culinary school and it shows in the quality of food that is served everyday in our restaurant and our 22,000 square feet of banquet space.
Thank you again for the great review and we look forward to your next visit to the Denver Tech area.
Warm regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here while on business nearby, the rooms were very comfortable. The bathroom was smaller than what I would have liked, but for one person it was good. My only complaint was the distance from the rooms to the lobby and the parking lot. It was very spread out, but they have great rates and comfortable beds you cant as for much more while on business.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Deborah K, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Willie172,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on trip advisor regarding your recent stay at the Doubletree Denver Tech. We appreciate the great comments regarding the comfort of our beds which we receive rave reviews on all the time. We are a very big property with 305 rooms, 2 pools, restaurant and bar that are all located in the atrium area so it can seem far to walk to the desk at times. If you stay with us again, please feel free to ask for a room near the lobby and it will make the walk a little shorter.
Thanks again for the review and we look forward to your next visit to Denver.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Loved the warm cookie on check-in, had a very quiet, comfortable room. Breakfast buffet high quality and service from staff was excellent. Restaurant dinner okay, service very friendly. The tub is a little small, but the shower has good water pressure and the amenities (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc.) were nice.

Room Tip: Get a room that does not overlook the atrium!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Deborah K, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear Karen B,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech. I was so pleased to read that you had a great stay with us and that you were able to try our amazing breakfast buffet. I will post your review for the staff to read your great comments so they know their service was appreciated. . Some of our guests like the atrium rooms, but please ask for a mountain view room the next time you stay here. They have great views of the foothills and the patio outside is great if you like to get fresh air.
We look forward to your next visit to Denver.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The staff was great. Greeted me as a Hiton Hhonors member and even upgraded our room. Teh suite we got was fabulous. Great amenities, a huge jacuzzi tub, tons of fluffy towels, wonderful, comfortable bed. Absolutely a great stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Jennifer J,
Thank you for the great comments about your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the Presidential suite I had set you up in for your stay in October. You worked hard to earn those Hilton Honors points so I wanted to make sure you got the value for them during your stay. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton brand and continued patronage of our hotels and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Enjoyed the cookies and our 5 day stay here! Clean room, courteous and very accommodating staff. Booked a "mountain view room" which had a balcony overlooking the parking lot and nearby office buildings, which was a little disappointing. It's a 20 minute drive from downtown without traffic.

• Stayed: October 2012
Deborah K, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Dear Travelingdoc01,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay on trip advisor and for the great feedback about the hotel and its staff. We appreciate hearing from our guests and strive to provide you with the best possible customer service. I apologize that the room you were given did not provide you with a better view of the mountain but I am unable to review your reservation without your actual name. Please feel free to contact me at debbie.kirkpatrick@hilton.com so that I can follow up further with you regarding this is issue.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconveniences that you encountered during your stay and know that I do appreciate your feedback.
Thank you again for your comments. We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Quite surprised to find no security lock on a connecting room (room 400). Given another room and it had no refrig or microwave which is very inconvenient since I had brought food because there is no free continental breakfast at this hotel. With all the choices of other hotels with a broader spectrum of hotel/room amenities, I would not stay here again. This past month, I have stayed at four different Hampton Inns in Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, and Colorado and the rooms were much nicer and all had refrig/micro. This hotel has furniture which looks well used; however, the bedding was comfortable and the room quiet. But for the price of this Hilton Double Tree, it is not a good value.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Susan E
Thank you for making me aware of the challenges that you encountered during your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Hotel via the Trip Advisor posting. We appreciate hearing from our guests and strive to provide you with the best possible customer service. When it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know as your comments are vital for us to continue improving our guest’s experiences.

I apologize that you did not get to enjoy the suite we had upgraded you to and appreciate that you brought it to our attention that the connecting door in the suite had an issue with the actual door lock lining up with the door frame. It is very important to me that I ensure that all my guest feel safe when they travel to our hotel. We did fix the door so that the lock in the room that night would engage, but because it has was late and we had already moved you to another room, the desk staff did not want to bother you with the offer to move back to the suite.

I realize that the suite we upgraded you to had the refrigerator and microwave, but as a full service hotel, the Doubletree brand does not require them in standard rooms. We do have over 20 of each that are available for our guests upon request. I agree with you that when staying in a limited service hotel such as Hampton Inn's, it is nice to have a microwave and refrigerator because of the lack of food service. I am sorry that we not made aware that you needed one, or we could have gladly brought one to your room to accommodate your needs. In addition, I did notice that your rate included a full buffet breakfast and hope that you were able to enjoyed that during your stay. Thank you again for the feedback and I hope you might give us another opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything else I can do for you at my email address- Debbie.kirkpatrick@hilton.com.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Stapleton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#5 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
#1 of 15 in Greenwood Village

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech? Share your experiences!