“Great rate and comfortable room!”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
GreenLeadersGold level
Oak Park, Illinois
“Great rate and comfortable room!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Loved the warm cookie on check-in, had a very quiet, comfortable room. Breakfast buffet high quality and service from staff was excellent. Restaurant dinner okay, service very friendly. The tub is a little small, but the shower has good water pressure and the amenities (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc.) were nice.

Room Tip: Get a room that does not overlook the atrium!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Deborah K, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear Karen B,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech. I was so pleased to read that you had a great stay with us and that you were able to try our amazing breakfast buffet. I will post your review for the staff to read your great comments so they know their service was appreciated. . Some of our guests like the atrium rooms, but please ask for a mountain view room the next time you stay here. They have great views of the foothills and the patio outside is great if you like to get fresh air.
We look forward to your next visit to Denver.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The staff was great. Greeted me as a Hiton Hhonors member and even upgraded our room. Teh suite we got was fabulous. Great amenities, a huge jacuzzi tub, tons of fluffy towels, wonderful, comfortable bed. Absolutely a great stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Jennifer J,
Thank you for the great comments about your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the Presidential suite I had set you up in for your stay in October. You worked hard to earn those Hilton Honors points so I wanted to make sure you got the value for them during your stay. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton brand and continued patronage of our hotels and look forward to your next visit.
Debbie Kirkpatrick
Assistant GM
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Enjoyed the cookies and our 5 day stay here! Clean room, courteous and very accommodating staff. Booked a "mountain view room" which had a balcony overlooking the parking lot and nearby office buildings, which was a little disappointing. It's a 20 minute drive from downtown without traffic.

• Stayed October 2012
Deborah K, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear Travelingdoc01,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay on trip advisor and for the great feedback about the hotel and its staff. We appreciate hearing from our guests and strive to provide you with the best possible customer service. I apologize that the room you were given did not provide you with a better view of the mountain but I am unable to review your reservation without your actual name. Please feel free to contact me at debbie.kirkpatrick@hilton.com so that I can follow up further with you regarding this is issue.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconveniences that you encountered during your stay and know that I do appreciate your feedback.
Thank you again for your comments. We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you.
Debbie Kirkpatrick
Assistant GM
Salida, Colorado
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Quite surprised to find no security lock on a connecting room (room 400). Given another room and it had no refrig or microwave which is very inconvenient since I had brought food because there is no free continental breakfast at this hotel. With all the choices of other hotels with a broader spectrum of hotel/room amenities, I would not stay here again. This past month, I have stayed at four different Hampton Inns in Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, and Colorado and the rooms were much nicer and all had refrig/micro. This hotel has furniture which looks well used; however, the bedding was comfortable and the room quiet. But for the price of this Hilton Double Tree, it is not a good value.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Susan E
Thank you for making me aware of the challenges that you encountered during your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Hotel via the Trip Advisor posting. We appreciate hearing from our guests and strive to provide you with the best possible customer service. When it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know as your comments are vital for us to continue improving our guest’s experiences.

I apologize that you did not get to enjoy the suite we had upgraded you to and appreciate that you brought it to our attention that the connecting door in the suite had an issue with the actual door lock lining up with the door frame. It is very important to me that I ensure that all my guest feel safe when they travel to our hotel. We did fix the door so that the lock in the room that night would engage, but because it has was late and we had already moved you to another room, the desk staff did not want to bother you with the offer to move back to the suite.

I realize that the suite we upgraded you to had the refrigerator and microwave, but as a full service hotel, the Doubletree brand does not require them in standard rooms. We do have over 20 of each that are available for our guests upon request. I agree with you that when staying in a limited service hotel such as Hampton Inn's, it is nice to have a microwave and refrigerator because of the lack of food service. I am sorry that we not made aware that you needed one, or we could have gladly brought one to your room to accommodate your needs. In addition, I did notice that your rate included a full buffet breakfast and hope that you were able to enjoyed that during your stay. Thank you again for the feedback and I hope you might give us another opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything else I can do for you at my email address- Debbie.kirkpatrick@hilton.com.
Hartford CT
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Awesome service. Awesome views, great room, excellent fitness center and restaurant for breakfast. I had king room on 6th floor, with a balcony and sliding glass door to open and get some great views. Clean, comfortable, the service is outstanding. Was there for some business meetings, and had already checked out, but came back and I used the Business Center to print my boarding pass. Used the fitness center and had breakfast in the morning. I needed directions to meet some people at a nearby restaurant and the front desk printed directions for me. I was here only one night, but with it was for more. I'd come back without any hesitation. The lobby has a fireplace, and the entire hotel is sparkling, clean, and refreshing. Again, great service, great hotel!

Room Tip: Choose a high floor, you'll get some great views
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Mal723,
Dear Mal723,
Thank you for the great comments regarding your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech hotel. I have copied your review and posted it on our customer feedback board for all of our associates to read. Our team try’s hard every day to deliver a memorable experience to our guests and it sounds like we made it happen for you.
We recently just received our 5th "OUTSTANDING” on Hilton brand audit with a score of 98% for cleanliness which shows in your comments as well
Our fitness center is brand new with state of the art Pre-core equipment and I am so glad you had a chance to try it out.
Thanks again for the feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Laramie, Wyoming
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was my first trip solo with my 2 month old. I called the hotel the day of check in and asked for a refrigerator for his food. They were very accommodating and confirmed whether I needed a crib or not since I would be having my baby with me. I had said that I had requested one when making the reservation, however it was not on the reservation, but no problem - he went ahead and added it. Upon arriving and checking in, the crib was all set up and ready to go, a member of the housekeeping staff was there within 20 minutes to bring up the refrigerator. The room was spacious and I felt incredibly comfortable at the property. I was attending a conference and was very impressed by the meeting facilties, the food (and its presentation), and most importantly - the staff. I am a DOS of a hotel and conference center and am a bit picky when it comes to good service and professional event planning. The staff was truly amazing, very welcoming, and attentive. GREAT job team. Another great perk to this hotel is its location - just a few exits away from Park Meadows Mall and IKEA. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a quick getaway to Denver for the weekend or a business trip.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear AVerPloeg,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the Trip Advisor web site regarding your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech. I was very pleased to see that the service we provided exceeded your expectations and that your stay went well. It means even more when the comments come from a peer in the industry and we really appreciate the GREAT JOB team that you posted. I will be posting this on our CARE BOARD for all of our associates to see and just want to thank you again for all your comments and feedback. Please come see us again if your travels bring you to Denver in the future.
Warm Regards
Garland, Texas
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Absolutely Loved this place! Very clean comfortable bed - room was clean and fresh- service was great! Breakfast service was alittle disappointing- there was a greeter that did not direct me to breakfast bar I had to look around and figure out where things were and so forth but that was the ONLY downside of the entire place- Overall, I was very pleased - definitely would come back to this Hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Priscilla E,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your most recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech. I really appreciate your great comments and thank you as well for the feedback on your visit to the Zink Kitchen and Bar. We have used this information to coach our staff so that we can provide better service going forward to our guests. Without this kind of feedback we would not be able to delivered the best possible customer experience for every guest.
We look forward to your next visit to Denver.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Denver Marriott Tech Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Ce...
#2 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech? Share your experiences!