“Much more than the chocolate chip cookie!!”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
GreenLeadersGold level
Hartford CT
“Much more than the chocolate chip cookie!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Awesome service. Awesome views, great room, excellent fitness center and restaurant for breakfast. I had king room on 6th floor, with a balcony and sliding glass door to open and get some great views. Clean, comfortable, the service is outstanding. Was there for some business meetings, and had already checked out, but came back and I used the Business Center to print my boarding pass. Used the fitness center and had breakfast in the morning. I needed directions to meet some people at a nearby restaurant and the front desk printed directions for me. I was here only one night, but with it was for more. I'd come back without any hesitation. The lobby has a fireplace, and the entire hotel is sparkling, clean, and refreshing. Again, great service, great hotel!

Room Tip: Choose a high floor, you'll get some great views
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Deborah K, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear Mal723,
Dear Mal723,
Thank you for the great comments regarding your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech hotel. I have copied your review and posted it on our customer feedback board for all of our associates to read. Our team try’s hard every day to deliver a memorable experience to our guests and it sounds like we made it happen for you.
We recently just received our 5th "OUTSTANDING” on Hilton brand audit with a score of 98% for cleanliness which shows in your comments as well
Our fitness center is brand new with state of the art Pre-core equipment and I am so glad you had a chance to try it out.
Thanks again for the feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Debbie Kirkpatrick- Assistant GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Laramie, Wyoming
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was my first trip solo with my 2 month old. I called the hotel the day of check in and asked for a refrigerator for his food. They were very accommodating and confirmed whether I needed a crib or not since I would be having my baby with me. I had said that I had requested one when making the reservation, however it was not on the reservation, but no problem - he went ahead and added it. Upon arriving and checking in, the crib was all set up and ready to go, a member of the housekeeping staff was there within 20 minutes to bring up the refrigerator. The room was spacious and I felt incredibly comfortable at the property. I was attending a conference and was very impressed by the meeting facilties, the food (and its presentation), and most importantly - the staff. I am a DOS of a hotel and conference center and am a bit picky when it comes to good service and professional event planning. The staff was truly amazing, very welcoming, and attentive. GREAT job team. Another great perk to this hotel is its location - just a few exits away from Park Meadows Mall and IKEA. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a quick getaway to Denver for the weekend or a business trip.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear AVerPloeg,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the Trip Advisor web site regarding your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech. I was very pleased to see that the service we provided exceeded your expectations and that your stay went well. It means even more when the comments come from a peer in the industry and we really appreciate the GREAT JOB team that you posted. I will be posting this on our CARE BOARD for all of our associates to see and just want to thank you again for all your comments and feedback. Please come see us again if your travels bring you to Denver in the future.
Warm Regards
Garland, Texas
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Absolutely Loved this place! Very clean comfortable bed - room was clean and fresh- service was great! Breakfast service was alittle disappointing- there was a greeter that did not direct me to breakfast bar I had to look around and figure out where things were and so forth but that was the ONLY downside of the entire place- Overall, I was very pleased - definitely would come back to this Hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Priscilla E,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your most recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech. I really appreciate your great comments and thank you as well for the feedback on your visit to the Zink Kitchen and Bar. We have used this information to coach our staff so that we can provide better service going forward to our guests. Without this kind of feedback we would not be able to delivered the best possible customer experience for every guest.
We look forward to your next visit to Denver.
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We stayed in the presidential suite which was well furnished, spacious and full of luxury. The hotel staff was accomodating and very friendly. The breakfast buffet was excellent, the omelette and waffle station was quick and friendly and the other items were fresh. Truly enjoyed my stay and want to go back real soon.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Deborah K, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Dear Tanya D,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at the Doubletree Denver Tech. It was great to see you had a wonderful stay while you were with us and that all your needs were met. .
We apprecaite the great comments about the food and the staff and look forward to your next visit to Denver.
Thanks for choosing the Doubletree Denver Tech.
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We were visiting Denver but did not want to pay the prices to stay Downtown. I found the Doubletree and the rates were the most reasonable we found. It was super clean, cozy beds, nice area.
The only draw back is that it is a good distance away from things, but I thought it was well worth it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Michelle W,
Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at the Doubletree Denver Tech. It was great to hear that your stay with us met your needs. I just wanted to also make sure you knew that the Light Rail station is only 2 blocks away from the hotel and a great way to get back and forth from downtown. Keep us in mind the next time you visit the Denver area.
Thanks for choosing the Doubletree Denver Tech.
Regards
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Like usual, Doubletree does a great job with their hotels. The rooms were great, and love the mountain of pillows and fluffy duvet on every bed.

The only issue we had was the keys tended to 'stop' working randomly. We had separate rooms and had to go back down to the desk at least 3 different times for each room to have the keys reset so that we could get into our rooms. The keys were kept away from cell phones, etc, and it happened among 3 of us, so I don't think it was anything we did to the keys, I think it was just a glitch with the system.

Other than that, couldn't have asked for a better stay!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear coug_chick18,
Thank you for the post on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at the Doubletree Denver Tech. I apoligize for the inconvenience it caused you when you had an issue with your keys during your stay. I hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in the Denver Area.
Have a great day.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Very clean rooms, warm cookies at check-in, great food. Every room has a balcony. Very family friendly. I will go back. Staff at the restaurant were very helpful and service was quick. Rooms are quiet. I did not hear anyone in the rooms next to us. You do not get that kind of quiet at other hotels. Our stay was very relaxing.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Amy-Jim-Edwin,
Thank you for the great review on Trip Advisor regarding your most recent stay at the Doubletree Denver Tech. I am so glad that you noticed our rooms are clean and quite which is one of the most important aspects of any hotel stay. Your remarks regarding our staff are very much apprecaited. We strive hard to make our hotel the home away from home for our guests because we know how difficult it can be when you tavel. We were the recepients of the "Care Cup" from Hilton as the top Doubletree Hotel out of 259 hotels in June 2011. We are working hard to win it again this year by taking personal care of each of our guests.
We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Denver area and we will have one of those great warm cookies waiting for you.
Regards
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Denver Marriott Tech Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Ce...
#2 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech? Share your experiences!