“Nice hotel, was what I would expect for a Hilton.”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed December 31, 2011

The walk to the rooms is pretty far, so if a guest is elderly or disabled they may want to request wheelchair and concierge service to their room.

Room Tip: Choose a room near the elevators if you are elderly or disabled, but be aware that the walk from the...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Deborah K, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2012

Dear Lydieboo,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on Trip advisor regarding your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center. The Doubletree standards include the awesome cookies anytime during your stay, the amazing "Sweet Dreams" bedding package for a great night sleep as well as free Wi-Fi in our public areas. With over 300 rooms we are able to accommodate guest’s requests for "quite or close" whichever they prefer.I am also proud to say that this hotel recently received the "Doubletree Care Cup" from Doubletree naming us the best Doubletree Hotel out of 259 hotels in the Hilton Family. This is based on our property, the staff and our continued commitment to be involved in our community.
Thank you again for your great comments and we look forward to be the destination for your next stay in the Denver Tech Area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,053)

Reviewed December 22, 2011

I selected this hotel for a one-day business trip. It was close to where our business meeting was being held.

Very friendly and helpful staff - even provided a ride to the local mall/restaurants. This was a real benefit in staying here without a car, which I took advantage of during my stay. The only problem (a dead battery in the door lock) was fixed promptly.

The breakfast buffet was very good - lots of selection, as well as the make-to-order omelet (other options available as well). I also ate at the in-hotel restaurant - a very nice dinner complemented by the great staff working there.

A good choice if Denver south is your destination and near the Denver Tech Center area.

Dear boboakville from Toronto,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on Trip advisor regarding your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center. I am so glad that you choose our property for your business trip as it does have great access to many places in the Southwest Denver area. When guests arrive without a car, our complimentary shuttle is always available to take them within a 5 mile radius. The staff in every department has great hospitality skills and it shows in the way they take care of our guests. I am also proud to say that this hotel recently received the "Doubletree Care Cup" from Doubletree naming us the best Doubletree Hotel out of 259 hotels in the Hilton Family. This is based on our property, the staff and our continued commitment to be involved in our community.
Thank you again for your great comments and we look forward to seeing you on your next f\visit to the Denver Tech area.

Reviewed December 16, 2011

Have been here 3 times on business trips and none have been less than positive experiences. The property is starting to show its age and don't be surprised if you have to call at least once for maintenance, but the staff is courteous, responsive and very attentive to your needs.

The bar and restaurant are linked and both have good service. Food choices are limited but you do have a decent selection. There is also free shuttle to the local dining venues which has many excellent choices.

Room Tip: Try to get a higher level room and one not facing the parking lot on the ground level. Otherwise it...

Dear Jersey Gourmet,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on Trip advisor regarding your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center. I am so glad that you have chosen our property for your past 3 business trips and that staff has met your needs every time. Our staff really cares about our guests as you pointed out in your review and they strive every day to go above and beyond. From our complimentary shuttle, this is available to take guests within a 5 mile radius, our great food and a staff that really cares we have it all here. I am also proud to say that this hotel recently received the "Doubletree Care Cup" from Doubletree by Hilton naming us the best Doubletree Hotel out of 259 hotels in the Hilton Family. This is based on our property, the staff and our continued commitment to be involved in our community.
Thank you again for your great comments and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Denver Tech area.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

I spent an evening here after a job interview in the DTC. I slept well the place was clean, well decorated and the staff was excellent. The rooms were nice as well and the beds were really comfortable.
the room I was in also had a mini fridge.
They had both a snack bar and an upscale eatery in the building both of which were good.
The location, near both the highway and the local transit system's lite rail were great, I didn't rent a car and ended up exploring the area by using the lite rail and buses, and thought it was a great way to get to know an area I had not spent any time in before. I was even able to use the lite rail and a buss to get to the airport after my stay. That being said the station is a bit difficult to find on foot, but the excellent hotel staff was able to help me find it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Dear Jason G,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on Trip advisor regarding your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center.I hope your interview went well and I am so glad that you choose our property for your business trip as it does have great access to many places in the Southwest Denver area. Our staff is pretty amazing hence the reason we recently received the "Doubletree Care Cup" from Doubletree naming us the best Doubletree by Hilton Hotel out of 259 hotels in the Hilton Family. This is based on our property, the staff and our continued commitment to be involved in our community.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

This hotel is not too far from the city, close to the I-25 very scenic area. The staff is wonderful, very helpful. You get a free warm cookie when you arrive as well. The rooms themselves were OK but had a motel feel, smell to them. I stayed in room 230, a slider door opened to the outside where you can park, so i can see alot of foot traffic walking past my window. I made the mistake of leaving a soda can in the trash, which was attacked by ants within an hour. The hotel did come and spray the room or clean them up but i seen the ants for the next two days creeping around. For the amount of money the room cost and the room I don't think i would return as a guest, purely for price.

Room Tip: I would recommendation any room not located on the second flood (which opens to the parking area-hea...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on Trip advisor regarding your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center. I am so glad that you choose our property for your business trip as it does have great access to many places in the Southwest Denver area. The staff in every department has great hospitality skills and it shows in the way they take care of our guests. I appreciate your feedback as summer is fast approaching so we have some time to take a proactive step to eliminate the problem you experienced. Your comments are very important to us so that we can strive to provide the best service and a great stay for all of our guests.
Thank you again for your comments and I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with better service the next time you are in the Denver Tech area.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

Really enjoy staying at this hotel when in the Denver Tech Center area. Upscale and great value with plenty of on-site amenities. Staff works hard to make guests feel welcome and will go the extra mile to correct any problems.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are very quiet, rooms on the west and south side have great views.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Deborah K, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

Thank you for the great feedback. We do have some amazing views from our upper floors that guests compliment us on. The staff here really cares about the comfort of our guests and by your comments you noticed that during your stay. I am proud to say we recently received the " Doubletree Care Cup" from Doubletree naming us the best Doubletree hotel out of 259 in the Hilton family. Thanks for staying with us, we appreicate your business. Have a great week.
Debbie Kirkpatrick
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed November 22, 2011

Travel daily and a Hilton Diamond member. Front desk gave me two non working keys, and one to a room already occupied.

Hotel filthy, and long hallways that are not set up for convenience.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Deborah K, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2011

Dear Ms Messmer,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at the Doubletree Denver Tech on November the 9th. I apologize for any inconvenience that you encountered during your stay regarding your room key issue. While researching your account I did see that they changed your room once right after you checked in. I realize that when you are traveling on business with such a tight schedule that this issue can be very irrating when you have to come back to the desk again. Please feel free to contact me the next time you stay so that I can do something special for you during your stay. Thanks again for the feedback, I really appreciate the information and an opportunity to make it right in the future.
Debbie Kirkpatrick Assistant GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Stapleton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
#1 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#5 of 15 in Greenwood Village

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech? Share your experiences!