“YUM!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Because of the good reviews, we went here for my husband's birthday breakfast, and it was a perfect choice. Our kids' smiley pancakes were great, my crepe was delicious and my husband's potato pancakes were just what he wanted. Would definitely return!

PaulE164, Owner at The Original Pancake House - DTC, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Skynik: Thank you for the lovely review and rating. We welcome kids and they seem to like our pancakes better than anyone's. We're glad you brought the whole family because we put special care into all our recipes. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

They have an amazing menu with many interesting items that I have never seen before. The bacon is amazing. Tried the baked apple pancake, which is about 10 inches in diameter and two inches thick. It can really feed three people, and may be the best breakfast item I have ever had, anywhere. I now want to come over and over to try all of the interesting, unique, and original pancake creations on the menu.

1  Thank Rich O
PaulE164, Owner at The Original Pancake House - DTC, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Rich: Thank you for the great review and rating, we really appreciate it. I'm glad you were excited about our menu, there are definitely a lot of delicious old-fashioned recipes to try. I particularly recommend the Corned Beef Hash and the Joe. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks again.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Starting at 6;00 AM till 1100 this is best place in Denver for a business meeting, This is the place to be seen having breakfast during the week! The" Movers and Shakers" of Denver business are in here. The menu is very broad and well thought out. Food is above average for a breakfast house. They understand service, your food is quick to arrive as they know most of their customers have to get to work.Never have been disappointed they are very consistant and food is always good.

PaulE164, Owner at The Original Pancake House - DTC, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Dave L. Thank you for the nice review of The Original Pancake House in the Denver Tech Center. We appreciate your comments about our food quality, service and menu. Yes we have a lot of business people on weekdays because of our DTC location, but everyone is always welcome! Hope to see you again. -Paul

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I'm not a big pancake fan but they have great alternatives. The food is great quality and the price is pretty decent. I love coming here Sundays after church.

Deborah J. Thank you for making The Original Pancake House part of your Sunday routine. I'm glad you are finding things on the menu you like besides pancakes. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to serve you better. -Paul

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We went here at 8am on a Thursday and it was 100% business people in slacks and long sleeve shirts. I was one of only three women on the whole patio and when I walked backto go to the barroom in my jeans and t-shirt, everyone was staring at me. Not for the faint hearted traveler.
Food- bacon was thick and salty and great, but dry, "home fries" we're mushy peppery potato but fully edible. I'm not a big pancakes in the morning person, it's too much food. The reason we stopped here was because we were looking for Starbucks breakfast and this place is in the same parking lot and looked a little more appetizing than Starbucks BUT I got a side of pancakes by default with my meal and they were SO SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!! And I don't even like pancakes. They were light and fluffy and not at all overwhelming to my tummy.

So, assuming you are not afraid to stand out like a sore thumb, or you have your slacks packed in a reachable location, GO HERE!!

Tummy Traveller, Thanks for your nice review of the Original Pancake House from your recent trip to Denver. I'm glad you found the pancakes surprisingly good. Colorado is casual, so you can wear what you want to our restaurant. Those people staring were probably just jealous they had to go to work and you looked like you were going to have a fund day. -Paul