“Wow! Nuff said”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Before choosing to eat here, we had looked around online for the best reviews in Denver, but chose to just go where our gps took us. This lead us to the Original Pancake House!! I am sooo happy we went there! The atmosphere was great! Our waitress was extremely nice and very helpful!! Had the ham and cheese omelette, wow! This was by far the biggest omelette I have ever had in my life! Super cheesy and delicious! My boyfriend had the spinach omelette, and we both had pancakes! His original and mine the banana pancakes! If I ever return to Denver this is the place I want to go again! What more can you ask for?

Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Vicki: We're glad you found us. Thanks for the nice compliments on our food and service. Our omelettes are special because they are oven-baked. Be sure to find us by GPS next time you are in Denver. There is also a location in Austin when you are over there.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I was overjoyed to see coffee waiting at the front counter when you walk in!! Especially since there was a small wait. Nice touch!!! I had the pumpkin pancakes and HOLY MOLY were they fantastic!!! Prices were great and the service was definitely unbeatable!!! Have to try it...seriously..!!!

PaulE164, Owner at The Original Pancake House - DTC, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Pamela, Thanks for visiting our restaurant on your trip to Denver. I appreciate your great review. We do try to exceed expectations on quality and service. Hope to see you next time.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

The food at the Original Pancake House is very good. A bit pricey, but worth it. The feel in the restaraunt is that of a traditional pancake house. Very crowded, and very busy. We had a large party, so it took some time to be seated. All in all, it was a nice place to eat breakfast.

chelley_23: Thanks for being patient with the wait for your large party, we're glad you had a good experience overall. We do serve free coffee whenever there is a wait. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This place is the king of breakfast in south denver. The variety and quality of the breakfast is awesome. if you walk out of here hungry, you have done something really wrong.

This is a place for the DTC powerbroker set, so be prepared for a wait even on a weekday. Its worth it. I have not had the signature apple thing, but that is on a future visit.

Peakrangerinco: Thanks for the nice review. Come back and try the Apple Pancake or Dutch Baby specialties on your next visit. We have a location at University Blvd. and Orchard Rd. too.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

My wife anc I went here for breakfast while on a trip to Denver. While, I am not a big chain restaurant frequenter, I must say this place was fantastic. Great food, great service, fair price. Will eat here again tomorrow.

PaulE164, Owner at The Original Pancake House - DTC, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Thanks for the nice review, you have summed up our beliefs very well. We hope to see you in Denver again, and check our national website for locations in other cities you visit.