“Its pretty good BBQ for the cost”
Review of Brothers BBQ

Brothers BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Denver, Colorado
“Its pretty good BBQ for the cost”
Reviewed September 24, 2010

I work in the DTC, so to have good solid BBQ close at hand when lunch comes around is a plus. I lived in Texas for a number of years, so I like to think that I know good BBQ versus the average burnt meat stuff. Brother's BBQ brisket is pretty good, the ribs are great and their sandwichs are a very good deal.

All in all, I feel like I got what I paid for and leave feeling satisfied and smelling of BBQ.

They recently won awards for their ribs and brisket, so someone besides me thinks they are pretty good.

Their happy hour deals are pretty good as well. At the moment they have $2 Fat Tire Tuesdays and other good deals.

chicago, IL
“It was good - would go again - not extraordinary!”
Reviewed July 29, 2009

I was at this restaurant on a business trip to the area and we ate lunch here. It was good - both of us had the Brisket sandwich. The sandwich came with plenty of meat for a sandwich was great. With the sandwich you had a choice of chips, slaw, beans or a couple other items. I had the beans which were decent but fairly spicy and didn't really taste like real good BBQ beans you would normally get with a BBQ sandwich. My coworker got the chips which were a prepackaged bag of snack size chips from a local potato chip mfg. Though I didn't have them, it seems like real home made chips with their own twist on it would have been way better than a prepackaged bag of chips with long cooked BBQ. My brisket was flavorful and as indicated above there was plenty of it in the sandwich. The variety of BBQ sauces were good as well although I only tried 2 of the 6.

They served beer and I will say on certain days of the week they had beer buckets for $10 which is a pretty good deal I would say.

Lunch price was about $9 per person.

Overall it was good and I would go back here, but I didn't think it was extraordinary or super great.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Eat Here!!!”
Reviewed February 19, 2009

I love this place to death! I could probably eat here every day and never get tired of it. I haven't been there for awhile because I moved out of state, but when I come back, you had better believe I can be found there. If you are a fan of BBQ sauces, you will love it here. The ambiance inside is really fun too, it sort of feels like a nice garage, but if you read their history, you will understand why. Great place! Try it!