“Delicious meal and attentive service”

Venice Ristorante & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Venice Ristorante & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Holly and Orchard
Description: Venice Ristorante is an upscale Italian restaurant that specializes in authentic Italian cuisine. It is a neighborhood gem that is perfect for a night our with family, friends or coworkers. We are also open for lunch! We have beautiful private dining spaces that can host all styles of events, inquire within about our different banquet menu options. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Went for my birthday and was not disappointed. Osso bucco was wonderful with a nice rich wine infused sauce served with fettuccine noodles. Enough to take home. They have several specials and we ordered the rigatoni with chicken and mushrooms to share. The waiter was accommodating sividing the dish between 3 of us. The sauce was great and made the dish. Third dish was the shrimp/lobster ravioli. Another winner. The drinks were reasonably priced considering the type of restaurant this is. The tiramisu was light and airy and just the right size. We were seated immediately, reservations recommended.
Started with calamari which was quite tender, but the batter was a bit bland, though the marinara sauce was excellent. One of the best we've had and that is saying a lot as we have close friends who are Italian, and they make fantastic homemade sauce. Venice's is a contender.
A pleasant experience overall.
We would return for sure.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Very enjoyable experience. Not an inexpensive meal, but worth it. Pastas were nicely prepared and all in unique sauces -- not a generic sauce used on every dish. The salumi and cheese plate on the appetizer menu would be a meal by itself!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have dined at this local gem before, but this recent visit went beyond my expectations. 4 of my team from my company having dinner with a wonderful server, Christopher (awesome), doing what great servers do (serving, exceeding expectations). We had the ravioli as an antipasti and they divvied it up for the four of us (and pretty sure added some at no cost), paired with a delicious super Tuscan that Christopher selected. Then I had the Salmone Soave and was some of the best I have tasted. Followed by a dessert platter that was the perfect ending.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We had our first dinner here and thought it was excellent. The waiter (Steve) made sure to make us feel welcome and not the least bit rushed. The food was fantastic and the service was too. We'll definitely go back and I highly recommend giving it a try!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This used to be my favorite Italian restaurant in the Denver Area. However, I had dinner on May 31st with a party of 5 and was very disappointed. The fish in the Linguini Alla Veneziana I had was seriously overcooked. I would have returned my food, but I was at a business meal. The service was extremely slow too. We waited an uncomfortably long time for our main course.
Too bad...this place used to be the best.

2  Thank Tim H