“italy in the 'burbs”

Venice Ristorante & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Venice Ristorante & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Holly and Orchard
Description: Venice Ristorante is an upscale Italian restaurant that specializes in authentic Italian cuisine. It is a neighborhood gem that is perfect for a night our with family, friends or coworkers. We are also open for lunch! We have beautiful private dining spaces that can host all styles of events, inquire within about our different banquet menu options. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed February 3, 2013

went to venice restaurant in greenwood village. had been to the one in lodo and was not overly impressed. the country cousin, located in an older neighborhood shopping plaza, was a whole other story. the hostess, a bit frazzled, offered complimentary champagne while the table was being readied. the wait staff was efficient without hovering and the food was perfecto. my chicken in a lemon sauce with artichokes and capers was the best. my significant other loved her lasagna, and we agreed that the antipasto, caesar salad and chocolate mousse were all fabulous.
the only downside is that this is a very large room and tends to be somewhat noisy. figure and entree is going to run between 20-35 dollars

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I was looking for someplace south for a dinner with my girlfriends and thought of this place that I had not been to for a while. since there were a few negative reviews, I had some trepidation.
Overall we enjoyed the evening. I had the butternut squah ravioli, which was very good and one friend had a veal dish and the other mussels. We all enjoyed the food and a nice, decently priced pinot grigio. The service was good and the restaurant was reasonably quiet (hard to find these days). My friends both ordered dessertand the portions were quite ungenerous for the price.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

For $104.00, I could feed 8 people with much better food -- and so can many fine restaurants in the Denver area. Example: My husband and I shared the mozarella caprese -- four 1/2" x 2" slices of red and yellow tomatoes with the same sized mozarella. For $9.95, I'd have liked more plate presentation and MORE flavor and more mozarella. I had the ciopinno -- ~ $21.00. My two "Alexander Hamiltons" (plus), bought me a small bowl of overspiced broth with inconsistent-sized pieces of some rubbery white fish, about 5 PEI mussels and the same amount of clams -- all overcooked. The 4 butterflied shrimp were also overcooked. The whole mess was topped with soggy pieces of bread. Although our waiter was wonderful, the young lady refilling water and "bussing" tables drove me nuts because she kept asking if we were done and wanted our plates taken away. On a positive note, the complimentary bread was great.

1  Thank CO_Mtn_Traveler
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Enjoyed dinner at Vencie with friends. Very comfortable and pleasant dinning room. Great menu choices including a whole page of daily specials. Each of our dinner choice were delicious from the pasta to the fish to the osso bucco. In general our waiter was attentive but he forgot a spoon for one of our soups and fail to ask about side dish choices and just chose for us. My dish had risotto and he brought me a side dish of pasta??? The definitive critic question...yes I would go back!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

My employers chose this restaurant for a holiday celebration dinner for employees and clients.

The service was OUTSTANDING. I wish i knew our server's name - he gave some of the best customer service I have ever experienced from a restaurant.

I had the gnocci con salcicchi. It was DELICOUS!!! I seriously wanted to lick the bowl clean when I was done because the sauce it was in was so freaking good.

Wondeful experience...we live closer to the downtown location and are going to absolutely give it a try.