“Perfect Lunch”
Review of Cafe De France

Cafe De France
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe De France is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 26, 2013

A friend and I came here at 11:45 am on a Friday and were seated in a comfortable booth. Drinks were provided quickly and menus were offered. The menu is extensive with breakfast and lunch items available. The restaurant was about 30% occupied which seemed strange for a Friday but it made it pleasant as the noise level was low. I ordered a bavacodo omelet with potatoes and my friend had the croissant club. Both were very tasty and met our needs perfectly. The wait staff was attentive and kept our drinks full. The restaurant is comfortable, quiet and the staff efficient. We were thanked as we left and I would not hesitate to return. Parking is not a problem and access to the cafe is easy.