“Enjoyable meal”
Review of Greek To Me

Greek To Me
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy the finest Greek cuisine, steak house, and relax at the bar and patio. Amazing Greek cuisine made fresh. Occasional live entertainment on Friday and Saturday.
Centennial, Colorado
“Enjoyable meal”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Located in an out of the way retail strip this Greek restaurant provided an enjoyable meal. Very quiet on a Saturday evening. Excellent service and great food. We had the gyros platter and the pastitsio. Portions were large and freshly prepared. Sadly, they were out of their homemade cheesecake so I can't review the dessert.

Visited November 2013

Del Norte, Colorado
“This place is special!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Super friendly owners made the experience fun. The lamb chops were something special and the baklava... Well. it was out of this world! Really!
We'll be back.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Mike H
“Excellent food, superb service.”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly owner, lots of personal touches. Best baklava on the planet. The best Greek dinner we have ever had.

1 Thank Hereathome
Austin, Texas
“Great food, spectacular service”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This unassuming little place just won our hearts (and stomachs...). A member of our party asked if they had any dark beers and the owner said no, but he would be happy to run out and get some, which he did. This set the tone for a wonderful evening of informal, totally gracious and accommodating service and absolutely delicious, authentic food. Moussaka was great and the rack of lamb was sublime, as was the lemon soup. If you have reason to be in Greenwood Village/Denver Tech Center, do not miss it.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank bc3rd
“Excellent Lunch!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I came to Denver to go to the Broncos game, but we also wanted to make the trip more than just that. I had hoped to be able to make it more than just that. I love food. I used trip advisor to find awesome places to eat that were nearby. Our hotel was right across the street from this Gem. Trip advisor did not disappoint.

The service was very friendly. We were greeted right away and allowed to sit anywhere.

The food was excellent! My gyro was incredible. The best I've ever had. I could tell it was very home-influenced at the least. The baklava was amazing.

I would eat here again given the chance!

• Visited October 2013