“Our favorite movie house ever”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Landmark Theatre Greenwood Village
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

It's clean, smaller, free popcorn and sodas. It has a full bar making a cocktail with your film very pleasant. Great recliner seats and terrific sound. This is a newer theater so it's very up to date and fresh. The staff is awesome, it's easy to get into a conversation on films with these folks. VIP seating with snack/bar service and oversized seats if that's your thing. It always seemed unnecessary to me as the regular seats are fantastic.
In close walking distance are about 8 restaurants so we always make the Landmark a date night.

1  Thank denverrjd
"speech"
"admission"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2017

Landmark offers a great movie experience with first run movies, a great setting, VIP seating with service at your table and menu and drink items. One of the perks is a ticket gets you open popcorn and all the Coke products you can drink - self serve.

The seating is comfortable with plenty of legroom as I'm about 6'-2" tall.

I'd highly recommend it and there's several nice restaurants in the complex as well.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Came to Denver to see my daughters for the day. I arrived a couple of hours early, so I told my daughter I would just take in a movie to kill some time and she directed me to the Landmark. Walked in and was immediately impressed by the impeccably clean lounge area and huge adult bar. I paid my $10 for my ticket and headed for the massive FREE, what I call the "Popcorn Aquarium". This consisted of a 3 foot wall of glass about 8 foot long FULL of the BEST theater popcorn I've ever had. Next to it was the FREE soda fountain that consisted of at least 20 drink dispensing stations. $10 for FREE popcorn and drinks! Best deal ANYWHERE!

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

What used to be a unique theater experience, The Landmark is now quite depressing. The interior has not been kept up and become worn down.

You'll still get free self serve popcorn and soft drinks, but expect to do so among a mess. It doesn't appear the staff make any real attempt to clean this area in between the rushes.

The chairs at this theater feel narrower than most theater seats and the stairs are definitely steeper.

There is no longer anything left to bring me back to this theater. It's a shame since it's in such a great shopping and dining district.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

It's NOT very often I give a business my AWESOME review rating...but Landmark Cinemas in Greenwood village has definitely earned it! From the moment my experience began, A++!! The staff was really kind. There's a bar inside, UNLIMITED popcorn and sodas...and for ONLY $4.00 MORE per ticket, you get the red carpet treatment. Your OWN personal employee assigned to you to refill your popcorn and sodas, bring you food and alcoholic beverage from their in-text dining menu and it's a neat deal. Try this theater on your next trip to the Denver area. You'll be glad you did!!