“My new favorite movie theatre!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Landmark Theatre Greenwood Village
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We attended the Saturday matinee and it was only $9 !!
Free popcorn and sodas?! Awesome! Full bar and some delicious sounding food choices, still reasonable priced. Their VIP package will be our next date night!

All reviews
"admission"
in 4 reviews
"concessions"

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Phenomenal place to watch movies, free popcorn and sodas and comfy seats! I definately think this place is as cheap or cheaAPER as well

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We have gone to this movie theater many times. Besides the free soda and popcorn, comfy seats, adult beverages and excellent service, there is plentiful free parking and many super restaurants nearby. No need to go to downtown Denver to enjoy a first rate movie. It is also handy to get to as it is near the interstate.

1  Thank lesliesuej
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Let me just start out by saying that I'm from Utah, and having a bar or even allowing alcohol in a theatre is unheard of! So this was SO MUCH FUN. I was also shocked that there was free soda and popcorn. In Utah, any kind of food or drink in the theatre is like highway robbery. Seriously, you would pay like $9.00 for a large popcorn. Super friendly staff... I was also impressed by the nice little speech the staff gave before the movie started- very personal service. This never happens in Utah. In fact, I haven't been to a movie at a theatre in Utah for ages because it is NOT fun and its a total rip off. The bathrooms were actually clean! The movie was great- good sound/quality. The wine was great. I also had never ever heard of VIP seating options. Too cool! We did not get the VIP seats, but that is a very impressive option. I would definitely visit the Landmark again! (my boyfriend and I were in town just for the weekend, but he is moving there in July so we'll be back!). Utah could REALLY take a lesson in making the theatre experience fun from the people in Greenwood Village!