“Another fine stay”

Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I continue to appreciate the little welcome bag of goodies in my room. My only observation based on staying at other properties for work involves 2 items that the competition may have over this property: a manager's reception in the weekday evenings, and a larger fitness center with individual TV viewing per equipment piece. Thanks.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
WingateDTC, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Thanks for your reveiw. We like to be sure our frequent guests and Wyndham Rewards members know that their loyal business is especially appreciated. Thank you for your suggestions and your continue patronage!

WINNEMUCCA
Reviewed August 13, 2012

A well run, clean, quiet business hotel.
Great service from the employees
Excellent breakfast
Great location
Good value

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

We appreciate your review and are so glad you found everything to be clean and quiet. Thank you also for your compliments to our staff, and we'll look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

This Wingate is one of the best I have stayed at in this chain.. Great location in the south suburbs for business or tourists.

The hotel is very clean, quiet, friendly and accomodating. The breakfast is good and presented in an appetizing way.

Hint: Stay on the 3rd floor facing the mountains, which are the rooms ending in even numbers. Wonderful views of mountains with setting sun!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time to post a review and for your helpful traveler tip! Many of our rooms do have some pretty spectacular views, even with the construction going on next door. We're so glad you had pleasant stay with us and we truly appreciate your kind comments.

SALT LAKE CITY
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I appreciate the friendly staff and how very clean the Hotel is . I also appreciate all the assistance I have recieved from Jill in the corporate sales dept, very professional and knowledgeable.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

We're happy to be your "home away from home" during your travels to Denver! Thank you for your review and your compliments; we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

The staff was excellent. The maintenance man/shuttle driver, Dan, was extremely personable and awesome. Speaking of which, the shuttle was a great option (I was here for business, while some family was also here tagging along to site see, so I took the shuttle everyday to my work training). The people at the front desk were very helpful as well, especially Cynthia. Everyday Cynthia gave maps, directions, help as my family were trying to figure out where to go each day. Overall we loved our stay. I would say I thought it would be a little fancier for the price. It was a nice facility, but nothing that blew me away. Quite honestly, I even found a hair on a clean towel once or twice, but I'm sure it was non-intentional & in general everything was very clean. Also, the view of the mountains in the background was great, and the proximity to a grocery store, restaraunts, etc. was perfect. The breakfast was good with a decent variety of choices. I would suggest maybe to have some strawberries or something to put on the waffles (there was whipped cream...but then again, maybe they were just out of fruit toppings the day I ate a waffle). They even had breakfast bags to go if you were in a hurry! Overall, we would definitely stay there again...mostly because the staff allowed us to have a great experience, the location was good for what we were doing, etc....though it's definitely in the tech district and isn't super cheap, so it all depends on your needs. For us it worked just fine and we had a great, memorable experience.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review. We appreciate both your compliments on the level of service you received, and your suggestions for improvement. We read EVERY review and use feedback like yours in our continuous quest for guest satisfaction!

OMAHA
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I didn't have a reservation when I traveled to Denver for business as I wasn't sure as to what part of the city I'd be when I was ready to call it a day. I stumbled across the Wingate and found a great place that I'm sure to stay at again during my travels to the Denver area. Great place, friendly staff and nice and quiet location!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We were welcome back with open arms, given very nice greetings from staff. Will be back in near future and will always stay with this hotel chain. Thanks again to the staff on July 29/30 2012. Keep them around and thank them for a great job to returning guests.
Mr. & Mrs. Andrews, Sincerely

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Ce...
#3 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#4 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Te...
#7 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
#1 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Residence Inn Denver Tech Center
Residence Inn Denver Tech Center
#10 of 15 in Greenwood Village

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech? Share your experiences!