“I love this place! Amazing food and service.”

Elephant Bar Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Elephant Bar Restaurant is a scratch-kitchen specializing in globally-inspired dishes and traditional, American fare. Our food is all made from scratch using the best, locally-sourced ingredients available. All of our cocktails are made fresh when you order, handcrafted in-house by our mixologists. Brunch is offered on weekends 10am-2pm with brunch cocktails, patio dining, and delicious specialty brunch entrees. We've kept the same, great Elephant Bar Restaurant exclusives you've come to love...but made them better, using only made-from- scratch methods and high-quality ingredients. Better menu items, new craft cocktails, new wine list, and new brunch cocktails. We've completely evolved.We can't wait to see you soon!
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I've eaten at several Elephant Bar and Restaurants and am always very pleased. This one was no exception. The food was amazing and the staff were equally as great. Their portions are large (enough to take half home) and every I ordered was superior in flavor. Both Noah and Shannon were excellent servers and I never wanted for anything. They anticipated my needs and were their to fulfill them before I had to ask. And to make matters even better, their prices are great. Where can you go and have a high quality lunch for under $10.00? You can't hardly do that at McDonalds or KFC anymore. To put it simply, I love this chain of restaurants and will continue to be a patron as long as I can. Thank you for another great experience, Elephant.

There are newer reviews for Elephant Bar Restaurant

Reviewed November 29, 2013

The service was a bit off the usual prompt and pleasant we have come to enjoy. Maybe it was the after Thanksgiving let down? Also one of our party ordered the spicy artichoke dip and was disappointed with the lack of flavor and tepid temperature of this dish.

Others at our table enjoyed the delicious citrus salads and delicious Philly cheesesteak entrees.

They still have a large selection of Happy Hour food and drink specials usually offered in the bar area only, but you may be able to persuade your server to offer these specials in the dining area also.

Inquire if they are still dispensing Senior discount cards to patrons which offer a 20% discount to patrons.

We will be back to see if this location returns to their usual first class food/service form!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Nice little restaurant that had a lot of customers in it, with an extensive menu that was highlighted a bit by either their preference for wood fired grilling, or its heavy influence of Asian cuisine. Tons to choose from, and all at good and reasonable pricing. Happy hour till 7 instead of just 6, which was nice, and good specials there too. I went for a grilled tilapia over a dirty rice combo, but the green beans were undercooked, cool, and quite tough. Still, we shared an appetizer of skewered mandarin chicken over fresh spring greens, so I almost got a nice salad out of it anyway, and I hardly worried. Friendly and attentive service by my waitress, and a cool circular bar if you want to sit for a drink or have dinner there.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We were impressed with the prices, food and service. Great place, too bad it's so far away from home.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We went here before a concert and had some munches in the bar area. It's not the normal fried bar food...they had some really good stuff and great prices. They have an Asian inspired menu, which I love, but also had non-Asian food.