“Wonderful Restaurant”

Elephant Bar Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Elephant Bar Restaurant is a scratch-kitchen specializing in globally-inspired dishes and traditional, American fare. Our food is all made from scratch using the best, locally-sourced ingredients available. All of our cocktails are made fresh when you order, handcrafted in-house by our mixologists. Brunch is offered on weekends 10am-2pm with brunch cocktails, patio dining, and delicious specialty brunch entrees. We've kept the same, great Elephant Bar Restaurant exclusives you've come to love...but made them better, using only made-from- scratch methods and high-quality ingredients. Better menu items, new craft cocktails, new wine list, and new brunch cocktails. We've completely evolved.We can't wait to see you soon!
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My son and daughter-in-law took a long-time friend and me to dinner. We started with appetizers of Chicken Lettuce Wraps and Coconut Shrimp Skewers. The Lettuce Wraps were just okay, but the Shrimp Skewers were delicious. For dinner I ordered a Macadamian Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi and the portion was so large that I was unable to finish.The amount I did manage to eat was extremely delicious and I would order it again. My son ordered a lobster and shrimp platter and a side of macaroni and cheese - he loved every bite. My friend ordered the Shrimp Skewer dinner and my daughter-in-law the Tilapia. We all arrived at 5:00 p.m. and the restaurant was almost full. Go early. The wait staff were all excellent!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is my second time to eat at an Elephant Bar, but the first at the Greenwood Village. I was very pleased to see that the chain keeps high quality standards regardless of location. The staff were very attentive and the food was great. I am diabetic so really need to watch what I put into my body. As I was pondering over the menu, the server asked if I had any questions. I explained by scenario and they made several suggestions as well as ways of altering the preparation and ingredients to make the meal more glucose friendly. The atmosphere was very nice and provided a quiet dinning experience away from TV's and the rat race. My meal was $15.00 and it appears that was about the average. I saw food lower as well as higher priced. Overall, a great place to eat at a very convenient location just off the I-25 and Arapaho Road. Also directly adjacent to the local movie theater, so a great place to take a date or family prior to enjoying a film. I will definitely come back to the Elephant Bar on my next trip to the Denver area.

1  Thank NonnahsS
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Not the place you would expect to get a great burger but it is. Great variety on the menu, almost too much to choose from. They have a great happy hour menu as well. It can get crowded and noisy but service is usually great.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

The variety of the menu makes choices that much more difficult. The quality of the food was excellent. I was there recently with a business group. Service was excellent until another large group was seated in the same area and our server had to attend to them. Not fair to this server to give him two large groups. A bit noisy, but the quality of the food would bring me back.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Food was delicious, server was friendly and attentive during busy lunch time, atmophere was pleasant, bright and pleasant bar.