All reviewskiddie pooltwo room suitehard boiled eggsnice roomyogurtgreat place to staygreat pricetech centerfree breakfaststaff was very friendlydenverenglewoodpetfreeway
Reviewed December 6, 2017

We loved staying here. Awesome with my two babies. staff was friendly and helpful. The pool was great for relaxing. They have a kiddie pool my 2 year old loved. It was very quite and peaceful. Easy to get back on the interstate.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear that you and your family were able to enjoy yourselves at our hotel! Thanks again for letting us know, and we look forward to having you back again!

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Our room was filthy with blood and hair on the sheets. There were two pair of dirty socks on the floor. Apparently the maid didn't clean the room, just re-made the beds. The bathtub was dirty as well. They moved us to another room, but the whole experience grossed me out and I won't be staying there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your review. Cleanliness is an important standard of service at La Quinta. Please accept our sincerest apology for not meeting your or our own expectations during your visit. Your feedback has been shared with our housekeeping team to prevent this from happening in the future. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

This is one of the better La Quinta's I've stayed in. The breakfast bar was average and I've had better at cheaper Motels. The suite I styed in was perfect and king mattress was extremely comfortable. The location off I-25 was great and easy access to the La Quinta. I would have liked to have seen yellow banana's vs green, but I'd have to give this motel a 9.5 on my scale.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2017

Mike,

Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to being here for you on your next visit!

Reviewed November 29, 2017

I stay at this hotel Every time I go to Denver it's nice friendly staff.. buut this stay was horrible... my shower was broke reported it... No one came to fix it the while 3 days I was there this was not acceptable... honestly it makes me not wanna stay there no more...

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank HEATHERKING34
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Heather,

Thank you for your feedback, as it is very important to us. We’re sorry for the problems you experienced with plumbing. We will share your comments with the General Manager so that similar situations will not occur in the future. We hope you will once again choose us for your lodging needs.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Love the fact that our 4-legged children stay for free. :) The hotel is located right off of I-25 which is great when having to head to work early the next morning. Located near several restaurants and stores. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Deborah,

We appreciate the fantastic feedback and compliments you've given. We hope to see you again soon!

Danielle