“Worst hotel experience ever!!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
canon city, co, United States
“Worst hotel experience ever!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

This hotel is absolutely filthy. The couch had stains all over it. The bathroom was disgusting. Toilet paper on the floor, dirty shower, counter top and door handle. One of the mattress' had a thin plastic cover on it but not the other one. Curtains torn down on one side. Unleashed dogs running down the halls barking. The smell of the rooms and common areas is horrible. My credit card information was stolen right after I checked in and used throughout the night, so I couldn't get gas the next morning. Card was deactivated due to fraudulent purchases.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Baton Rouge, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

I had to make a trip to Denver for business. I was booked at the LaQuinta Inn and was very pleased with the accomodations. the hotel was clean and comfortable, with friendly and helpful staff and the prices were much better than other nearby hotels. I will definitely choose them again for any other overnight stays in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

We have stayed here several times while coming to the Denver area to see our granddaughters. It is near all the malls and good restaurants and easy access to main roads and highways.

The staff and cheerful atmosphere makes this a gem for us!

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly and indicate where you want to be and they are happy to accommodate all need...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here at least 23 times within a 6 month period. My last stay resulted in coming to my room with my door open. I entered the room and found all my stuff there. So I called the front desk to report this and they really didn't care. I asked for the manage to call me the next day and that person didn't call. Bye bye la quinta!!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Greenwood Village hotels

Colorado Springs, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

loved the indoor pool, waffle breakfast, and easily accessible wi-fi. not real close to where we were in town, but worth the drive. check in and out were crazy fast. staff were friendly. needed more pool towels though

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Woodland Park, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

From the moment we checked in,the room we requested was not ready,it was already 3:30PM When we checked in the young lady could not even tell us how to get to our room,other than it was on the second floor.We asked where the pool was and she didn't know,she had to go ask. She said it was only her 2nd day working.I asked for a ground floor room,she said there were none clean yet. I would have to take a 2nd floor room. The room was right next to the elvator was so noisy we lost half the nights sleep. At breakfast at 8:00 AM things were set up poorly. There was no milk for cereal or to drink. The employee said she could not lift the container.Finally a quest went back and got the milk and loaded it into the refrigerator. This hotel has a serious management problem. Without a doubt the worst LaQuinta I have stayed at.... EVER !!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

So first the positives. My mom and I stayed here the night of March 27th to attend my sister's graduation in Denver. We only paid $76 for the night, and had a two room suite (I believe all the rooms are suites.) It was nice to have the extra room and a mini fridge. However the hotel is very rundown. There are stains pretty much everywhere you look. Including on the comforters, counters in the room, and all the carpets throughout the hotel. They seemed to be heavily understaffed, especially given that it was during spring break and there were lots of guests. Breakfast in the morning was good. The waffles are always a favorite and there was plenty of selection. However since there was only one poor girl running around trying to refill/clean everything there was always something that was needed. My mom and I have stayed in plenty of bad hotels and this wasn't one of them. While the state of the hotel was rough, for the price and size of the room we weren't too disappointed. However a major warning, this hotel is an entirely smoke free hotel, but it obviously wasn't always and the hallways and some of the rooms smell like smoke pretty strongly. So if that is something you are allergic to or are sensitive to be aware. However if you're just looking for good space, good breakfast, and an indoor pool you'll probably be just fine. Otherwise, there's another La Quinta just 2-3 miles down the road that is much cleaner and nicer, albeit pricier.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank cbl2882
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Tech Center Hotel
BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Tech Ce...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Te...
#6 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Courtyard Denver Tech Center
Courtyard Denver Tech Center
#5 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr? Share your experiences!