La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Reviewed April 1, 2014

From the moment we checked in,the room we requested was not ready,it was already 3:30PM When we checked in the young lady could not even tell us how to get to our room,other than it was on the second floor.We asked where the pool was and she didn't know,she had to go ask. She said it was only her 2nd day working.I asked for a ground floor room,she said there were none clean yet. I would have to take a 2nd floor room. The room was right next to the elvator was so noisy we lost half the nights sleep. At breakfast at 8:00 AM things were set up poorly. There was no milk for cereal or to drink. The employee said she could not lift the container.Finally a quest went back and got the milk and loaded it into the refrigerator. This hotel has a serious management problem. Without a doubt the worst LaQuinta I have stayed at.... EVER !!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

So first the positives. My mom and I stayed here the night of March 27th to attend my sister's graduation in Denver. We only paid $76 for the night, and had a two room suite (I believe all the rooms are suites.) It was nice to have the extra room and a mini fridge. However the hotel is very rundown. There are stains pretty much everywhere you look. Including on the comforters, counters in the room, and all the carpets throughout the hotel. They seemed to be heavily understaffed, especially given that it was during spring break and there were lots of guests. Breakfast in the morning was good. The waffles are always a favorite and there was plenty of selection. However since there was only one poor girl running around trying to refill/clean everything there was always something that was needed. My mom and I have stayed in plenty of bad hotels and this wasn't one of them. While the state of the hotel was rough, for the price and size of the room we weren't too disappointed. However a major warning, this hotel is an entirely smoke free hotel, but it obviously wasn't always and the hallways and some of the rooms smell like smoke pretty strongly. So if that is something you are allergic to or are sensitive to be aware. However if you're just looking for good space, good breakfast, and an indoor pool you'll probably be just fine. Otherwise, there's another La Quinta just 2-3 miles down the road that is much cleaner and nicer, albeit pricier.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank cbl2882
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I drove 85 miles to attend training, when the weather turned bad. I didn't have a reservation, but I was welcomed- and checked in to a bright, cheery and comfortable room. I slept well and tackled the roads the next morning. A great experience!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I was travelling for business and felt very lucky to stay here. Very nice hotel, I loved the 1BR apartment suite with kitchen. Great lower area with pool, hot tub, exercise room and video game room. Great breakfast area. Wonderful staff (can't say enough about this!) Close to shopping and restaurants. Very pet friendly. Only drawback was people not following the no smoking rules. Bed was amazingly comfortable. Great value for price.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Maintenance is not done at this motel at all. The first room they put us in the toilette seat was loose and fell off. The sink stopper did not work and the sink was full of water. They put us in another room and the shower drain was so plugged that our feet ended having a bath. The floor was very dirty in the hallways.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Arden R
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Beyond our expectations, room was presented very well on first experience. There was an abundance of space, very clean, especially the bathroom. The overall appearance of the motel was very impressive both inside and out. Parking was excellent, in convenient entrance location to our room. As a tribute, we were considering staying longer to enjoy the room and location but time would not permit.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stay here a few times a year for work. It's not as clean as many La Quinta's. Like other reviewers have said, it's in desperate need of an update. On my most recent trip, I tried to check in at 3:30 and there wasn't a room available for me. Typically the front desk staff is very good. This last time the gentleman wasn't very knowledgeable about the hotel rooms. Also, the first room they gave me wreaked of smoke even though it was supposed to be non-smoking. I had to ask for a different one. There are number of decent restaurants in walking distance and there is also a Target across Arapahoe.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business