La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr
La Quinta
$176
$162
Doubletree.com
Residence Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
$134
$124
Residence Inn
$106
$113
$97
HotelsForEveryone
Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
$85
SleepInn
All reviewskiddie pooltwo room suitehard boiled eggssleeper sofanice roomyogurtgreat place to staygreat pricestaff was friendlyeasy accessfree breakfastvery nice hoteldenverjacuzzienglewoodpetsinterstate
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Great value hotel with easy access in South-central Denver just off I-25. We had a large clean room with a good mattress, a separate sitting area, 2 TVs and internet access. The hotel was very pet friendly. We had our dog and saw many other people staying with dogs also - everyone was well behaved. A nice breakfast (with waffels) is included. Lots of restaurants nearby for lunch or dinner. Because of the street configuration, it can be a little tricky the first time to figure out how to pull into the hotel. No issues, highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2011

great place to stay. resturants close easy to find ,and easy to the stadium. went out to eat and came back went down the the game room. rooms were nice. come back for another kc /b game will stay at this location.

Room Tip: corner suites were nice
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Stayed 2 nights last year, rated a 5, Stayed 2 nights this year. I would have rated it a 5, but I filled out the survey THEY sent me, Manager called me to address a concern, but she interrupted me & tallked over me several times, she did not answer my question. I was not angry before she called, now I am. Probably will not stay here next year because of that. Can't find any contact info. for a regional manager?????
Shame too, because the grandkids loved the swimming pool, great hot spa, The breakfast was great, and free! - The suites are huge. Front desk was friendly, housekeeping people were pleasant. I take the Grandkids to a hotel for a little Christmas Celebration each year

Room Tip: Our room was #125, it was okay.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the location for part of our fall trip. This is the second year to stay here. This stay was better than the first. Being a member of the Elite status also helped. We were upgraded to a two room suite that was fabulous.Comfy bed, large room with small kitchen that had micro, mini refrig and sink. Large bathroom and a jacuzzi tub.
It has your typical breakfast for hotels, waffles cereal, bagels, hard eggs, fruit and the regular drinks juice milk and coffee.
Front desk people were very friendly and helpful
Our rates were very reasonable.
The only complaint we had was that people across the hall left there dog when they went out and it barked quit a bit. Not very neighborly
Loved the place and will be back next year.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
patty7000, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2011

I am glad you enjoyed your stay, See you next time.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

This was a very nice room, with the exception that at least 3 light bulbs were burned out.
I would think that part of the cleaning and bed make up procedure would include checking all the lights in a room.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
patty7000, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2011

We know you have many choices for your hotel accomodations and hope you will continue to include LaQuinta in your future travel plans.