“Very Comfortable Stay and Good Location”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Tucson, Arizona
“Very Comfortable Stay and Good Location”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

We stayed in this hotel for a week and it was very clean and conveniently located. The rooms are a nice size but they are dated (especially the bathrooms) The most important point is they had the most comfortable bed!

The front desk was great! Patty the manager was very helpful. I would highly recommend this place for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Hoogeveen, The Netherlands
Reviewed August 12, 2011

We had a nice king suite at the hotel, which included a sitting room and a kitchen, absolutely comfortable and practical. The hotel has a great indoor swimming pool and an extensive gym. Breakfast was okay with a good choice.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Gilbert, AZ
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We stayed here for a week and I felt it suited our family of 5. Beds were twin sizes and the pull out couch I believe was also either twin or queen. The kitchen came in handy especially for meals and breakfast, but the exhaust fan for the stove airflow went back into the room. If you're looking for kitchen utensils, dont expect a full kitchen. You might have to either bring your own or buy them at the store and have the front desk reimburse you. So if you were making bacon, there would be no way to get the smell out. Buffet was okay. Making waffles was good. No eggs or anything hot. Just a simple continental breakfast. They had 2 pools and an arcade for the kids which we did not take advantage of. The hot tub was nice and big, but didn't feel like a hot tub because the water was tepid. Parking was good and very close to the highway.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
St Paul
Reviewed July 22, 2011

This is one of the nicest La Quinta hotels I have stayed in. Busy area to get into but really didn't hear the noise. Breakfast area was large and well maintained. Great value for the price.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Wyoming
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Upon check-in, the woman staffing the front desk gave our group a lecture on how we were oh-so wrong to have used expedia to book our rooms, scolding us like we (30-37 year olds) were her children. She also made it sound like it was going to be a chore for housekeeping to get our rooms cleaned up in time for us to check in (it was just after 3pm, which is check-in time). So sorry to expect your staff to do their jobs in a timely fashion!

We checked in and promptly left the hotel to attend a concert at Fiddler's Green. Upon our return, I sat for a while on the couch, and then decided I might want to go to bed so I pulled out the hide-a-bed in the couch. The sheets had not been changed, and to my horror the mattress was soaked and wet with urine. Apparently housekeeping did NOT completely clean up our room, or I would assume they would have discovered this themselves. Completely and totally disgusting.

I called the front desk to complain and they said they would not be able to do anything until the morning. So where the hell am I supposed to sleep?? Luckily my friends had space in another of our rooms or I guess I would have been screwed. I was offered no alternatives by the front desk staff.

In the morning I went to the front counter and explained the urine situation again and demanded some sort of compensation. The young man that I spoke to said they would comp me with a free night stay coupon, but then did not appear to make a note of that anywhere, did not seem to enter anything into his computer.. nothing. I will be amazed and stunned if I get anything in the mail -- nothing yet and it's been 4 business days.

Won't be going back to this hotel ever again.. will pick one of the others in that general area the next time we are going to a concert at Fiddler's Green. Completely rude and disgusting.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank jestoo

Travelers are raving about these Greenwood Village hotels

Arvada, Colorado
Reviewed June 7, 2011

My girlfriends and i picked this location because it was close for us to all get to. We rented one of their larger suites, i think they call it their apartment for us to all scapebook in. The manager was so sweet when i told her what we were doing there,she brought us up a couple of extra tables..... that was a big help. Also Ryan at the front desk was very kind and helpful .

Great place we are now going to make this an annual trip

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank phibearlover
Colorado Springs
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Just stayed at this hotel and had a great stay. The location was really convenient off of I-25 and restaurants. My room was lovely, a suite with double beds. The bed was comfy and my room was very clean. The staff was nice and the breakfast area is huge, not at all cramped like some hotels. I had a great stay.

• Stayed May 2011
2 Thank loly78
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Te...
#6 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Ce...
#2 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center
Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center
#7 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Courtyard Denver Tech Center
Courtyard Denver Tech Center
#4 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr? Share your experiences!