“Fun Experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Fun Experience”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

We took our daughter here today at her suggestion for a birthday lunch. Our first time and we liked it. The burgers were good and juicy and although the resturant was crowded the food was well prepared and promptly served. The setup is to order and they bring the food to your table using numbers. We all had their Angus burger which we all liked. I also had their Bibb & Quinoa Salad which I liked very much with Sea Salted Soybeans in the husks. I liked everything and they liked their fries. Unusual experience and fun experience. We recommend it.

Denver, Colorado
“FABULOUS (especially for Celiac pople!)!!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My friend and I stopped by here for dinner before heading downtown to see a show. We will most definitely be back! I have a severe gluten allergy and I did not get sick eating here! When I asked the girl at the counter what they had avaiable for me she said I could have everything except for the chili. Everything! I couldn't believe my ears but it's true!

The food is absolutely delicious (dare I say better than 5 Guys **GASP**). the burger was juicy and tender and the gluten free bun was the best I have ever had. Oh, and don't get me started on the truffle fries. You MUST get those!

Larkburger went above and beyond my expectations! We WILL be back soon!

• Visited May 2013
Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States
“Delicious burgers worth the price”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Gourmet Angus burger places are the current trend, and this establishment doesn't disappoint. Roomy dining room in sleek minimalist modern style. Outdoor Patio available in good weather. Lots of non beef choices too, ie turkey, veggie, chicken breast and fish. Served on great egg rolls. So much better than the standard fast food burger joints!

• Visited April 2013
Parker, Colorado
“OMG - a foodies burger joint”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

You have got to try the Judges Special burger and the killer and addicting parmesean truffle oil fries.

This is beyond just a good burger, they have elevated it to SPECTACULAR!

• Visited March 2013
Highlands Ranch
“A gourmet burger option -- a better choice than most.”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Outstanding gourmet burgers and fries -- definitely not fast food. If you like burgers and enjoy good food, this is worth checking out. Definitely not like the many, many burger chains.

Visited August 2012