“Not what you expect from a hotel based restaurant”
Review of Zink Kitchen + Bar

Zink Kitchen + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Zink Kitchen + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I 25 and Orchard
Description: ZINK KITCHEN + BAR serves its signature new American cuisine in a contemporary setting with an upscale design. This sophisticated, yet relaxed restaurant and bar is located in the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center, and it’s the Tech Center’s best kept secret. The highest standards of hospitality, quality, and sophistication make every meal a special occasion. Whether your cravings take you on an escape from the office, a night out with friends, or a romantic dinner with your sweetheart, ZINK is the place to be.
Denton, Texas
“Not what you expect from a hotel based restaurant”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We went here for Denver restaurant week. During this week, many restaurants allow a prix fixe dinner for two for $52.80 (mile high city).
We did not have high hopes for this restaurant but it was close to our hotel and the menu did look good.
We must say that the restaurant exceeded all expectations with the food.
There is obviously a very professional chef who makes very complex, tasty and beautiful presented dishes.

We highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Who'd expect a business hotel to have a great restaurant?”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I travel a reasonable amount and tend to avoid hotel restaurants - typically overpriced, pretentious, and unpleasant. If you've followed my other reviews, you know friendly service is high on my list. I have to feel welcome and appreciated.

Here is how I happened to give Zink's a try. I was staying at the Doubletree at the Denver Tech Center the morning they ran out of hot water. My Florida husband was not happy getting a cold shower when it was 23 degrees outside and took advantage of the comp'd hot breakfast at Zink's. The people were so nice to him, we decided to break our No Hotel Dining rule and went back for dinner. Much to my delight and surprise, the staff was just as friendly in the evening as my husband had found them in the morning. I started off with the absolute best roast Brussel Sprouts I had ever had and I LOVE roast Brussel Sprouts. My husband had the smoked salmon and he thought that delicious as well. The server suggested the two evening specials - a tenderloin steak and mahi-mahi dish. I had one, my husband the other. We were both delighted. We finished with a shared cherry ice cream something or other that was ok - but topped with some kind of cocoa nuggets that were out of this world. Service was attentive and helpful. The manager came over to wish us a good evening. With drinks, appetizers, entrees and a shared dessert, the bill was $97 including tax, but before tip. And we had a lovely evening without having to get in the car and drive a half hour. As a total package, I give it 5 stars!

Visited January 2013
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Average at best”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Ate here twice over the past weekend. First we had the Shrimp Fritters, Friday night and the breakfast buffet Saturday morning. Both were average at best. The buffet offers a variety of juices and hot beverages as well as bacon, sausage, muffins, fruit, potatoes and cheese covered eggs. The make your own omelette and waffle station was the highlight. We arrived around 6:45 to find the bacon and potatoes were both cold. The omelette was done very well and the lady at the omelette station was a delight to talk to. The host was very helpful with our taxi needs but I felt rushed by the servers as they brought the bill before we had finished the first plate.

Visited January 2013
Englewood
“Amazing Food / Great Service”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The breakfast buffet is wonderful but where this restaurant really shines is with its unique menu and delicious dinners. Every time I eat there I try something new and am never disappointed. This is a great restaurant for any occasion and offers a quiet ambiance. I highly recommend Zink!

• Visited November 2012
Oak Park, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good service but food so-so”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I got soup and salad; nothing too adventurous after a long day of traveling. It came with a bread basket- bread was great, salad was okay, and soup was not to my liking. The waitress was friendly and helpful.

Visited November 2012