“Best hotel breakfast buffet ever!”
Review of Zink Kitchen + Bar

Zink Kitchen + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Zink Kitchen + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I 25 and Orchard
Description: ZINK KITCHEN + BAR serves its signature new American cuisine in a contemporary setting with an upscale design. This sophisticated, yet relaxed restaurant and bar is located in the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center, and it’s the Tech Center’s best kept secret. The highest standards of hospitality, quality, and sophistication make every meal a special occasion. Whether your cravings take you on an escape from the office, a night out with friends, or a romantic dinner with your sweetheart, ZINK is the place to be.
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The breakfast buffet is superior to any other hotel I've stayed at. The service is attentive and friendly. They have an omlet and waffle station. Coffee and water are refilled promptly. I thoroughly enjoyed both breakfasts I had while staying here.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Excellent food excellent service. I could eat here for breakfast lunch and dinner. I will be back here for sure!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

It was clean, the place looked almost brand new and it's got a full bar. The breakfast buffer is excellent both on the variety and quality, lunch menu is small but a lot better than what I expected of a hotel restaurant. I didn't have the chance to eat dinner there but I can't imagine the quality is much different than breakfast and lunch. Ask for Kaelei, she is an excellent waitress and will take good care of you.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Decent food, on site at the hotel, good service - couldn't fault - I usually like to eat out from a hotel, but this was a good choice

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Small menu with lots of options. Really nice surprise to find a restaurant of this quality in the DoubleTree Hotel. I did not have to go far to find an excellent meal. Of the three nights I stayed, I ate at ZING's for two of them. Martini was perfect - ice crust on the surface and filled to the edge of the glass. Go - you'll enjoy it, I'm sure.