“I love me some Pappadeaux in the mountain air!”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Austin, Texas
“I love me some Pappadeaux in the mountain air!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We visiting Denver and invited some extended family for dinner and we ordered everything from appetizers through dessert. It was $378 for 7 people but a good time was had by all. I focus on the Redfish with shrimp & crab....might have been a little bit drier than other Pappadeaux locations in TX....but still very tasty.

Visited July 2014

“Very nice people, great food”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Love the food here. Sometimes the wait staff are distracted and it is difficult to get their attention. We go in the late afternoon so it is quiet. The food is always good. Cappuccino did not come very quickly so it was only warm when it arrived.

Denver, Colorado
“Great food but noisy atmosphere”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The food is great here! We always order their Greek salad...yum! My husband ordered the lobster tail...always a favorite! I ordered the mahi with scallops and shrimp with the mashed red potato and it was also delicious! The only thing I can say that was not great---was the restaurant is very noisy! Its like eating in a bar. Other than that the service was very good...except our waiter handed us a box and bag to put our leftovers in. For the price of the food, one would think the waiter would provide the service to box up your leftovers.

Aurora, Colorado
“Usually AMAZING food and AMAZING service”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

There has been a few times that I fell in love with something that is no longer on the menu, have been assured they can still make it only to get something horrible. Once, they took my plate back saying they would fix and came back 15 minutes later with the SAME plate. Nothing had been moved or changed. There has been times where our service has been the best and other times when we haven't seen our waiter for hours (or so it seems). All in all, the food is usually very good. Especially the bread <3

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Outstanding Seafood”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the Denver area. I always look forward to going there while in Greenwood Village. The food is excellent. Great value for what you get with their more than generous portions. This restaurant in on top of their "gluten free" entrees' too, taking it very seriously! I gave Pappadeaux's an average in the romance department because it is a bit on the noisy side and tables are a little close together, but for the business they do, they need to have as many tables as they can fit in, as the wait is often long, but worth it!

• Visited June 2014