We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

“Seafood Enchiladas and a big ol' Margarita. Woohoo!”

Las Brisas - Greenwood Village
Price range: $30 - $30
More restaurant details
Restaurant details
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arapahoe
Description: Las Brisas Restaurant offers the first Latin fusion cuisine in Englewood, CO. Enjoy a dining experience like never before.
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We've been visiting Las Brisas for years, and always have very good food. Crispy Relleno appetizer, then, share some of the squash soup, and the seafood enchiladas. Or, they have a combo plate with a seafood enchi and a relleno (the tomatillo sauce is veggie and great on the relleno).

    • Value
    • Atmosphere
    • Service
    • Food
1  Thank itchyfeetRTW
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Write a Review
Reviews (98)
Traveler rating
Traveler type
Time of year
Language

83 - 87 of 98 reviews

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We've been fans of Las Brisas since moving to Colorado fifteen years ago! Best margaritas in the state, and the food is truly spectacular. NOT your typical Mexican fare -- although all the typical stuff is there is you want it. Great fish!

Thank aignerclark
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were introduced to this restaurant many years ago by friends. Since then, we have taken several out-of-town guests there. All have enjoyed their meals and left happy. The food is excellent and the menu very different. Service is attentive, too. Try and go on a weekday as weekends are very busy--guess that says something positive about the place!!

    • Value
    • Atmosphere
    • Service
    • Food
Thank lesliesuej
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed May 19, 2013

In my opinion: This is one of the nicest looking Mexican restaurants which does not overdo the traditional Mexican decor. A nice spot to take your date, if food is not that important. The staff was above standard on service. The prices are on the high side of Mexican food restaurants. However, I agree with the comment this place is more resort Mexican than good tasting traditional North Denver Mexican food. I had the "Mexican" prime rib... I know stupid me... it rates in the bottom three prime ribs I have ever had. 25% of it was fat and the other 75% was tasteless, no flavor meat. I was still hungry after eating it due large amount of inedible fat. The Mexican dish we also had was nothing special. I can not even remember what they called the chicken in a rolled thing. Both the Mexican restaurants on the north side of Arapahoe Rd have tastier food. This is what I get for listening to a guy on a sport radio show tell me about a great place to eat Mexican food.

    • Value
    • Atmosphere
    • Service
    • Food
1  Thank airdronepilot
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Had a nice meal with friends here. The drinks were very good and not cheap. The presentation and food were great. Staff excellent. Great place!

Thank bobf4080
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Travelers who viewed Las Brisas - Greenwood Village also viewed

 
Greenwood Village, CO
Greenwood Village, CO
 

Been to Las Brisas - Greenwood Village? Share your experiences!

Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Owners: What's your side of the story?

Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Claim Your Listing