“Horrible service. Very expensive”

Rice Bistro & Sushi
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Japanese, Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Holly and Orchand
Greenwood village
“Horrible service. Very expensive”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Terrible service.
Manager was so rude.
Dish did not have any chicken in it and manager stood there and argued with me.
Will never go back and recommend no one else eat here.
Also way overpriced for what you get.

“Best sushi around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I love Rice for their amazing sushi. I have actually never eaten off of their regular menu because their sushi is just that good. The shipman roll Is particularly yummy and I would highly recommend asking one of their highly skilled chefs for a recommendation. They have come up with some crazy rolls for us!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Annecran
Colorado
“Better. Back after 2 year break.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

So came here a lot when it opened. Food was tasty. Portions were fine. Not big but not small. But then I found a flapping bug in my food. I was not ok with this. Showed it to the server and she apologized but didn't comp the meal. Probably flew into the dish while in the back. But I couldn't go back. I have thing about finding unexpected stuff in my food. But went back recently and the food was better and yay, No bugs!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ZeroUpFourOut
Oakland, California
“Big portions, great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I got take-out from this place w hile visiting Colorado in late July. While it's not the best Chinese food I've ever had, it was very good and the portions were huge.

I ordered the Kung Pao Tofu, which was a little spicy (in a good way). The tofu wasn't too soft or hard, and the peanuts add a nice flavor to the dish. As I previously said, the portions were huge, so I was able to make two generous-sized dishes out of it.

I would eat here again!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ezra B
Santa Maria, California
“Great sushi, great variety, great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We followed trip advisor reviews on our trip through Denver wanting sushi. Sashimi was excellent and the spicy tuna and salmon rolls were fantastic.

• Visited May 2013