“Good Selection”

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Macon
“Good Selection”
Reviewed December 30, 2008

I stay at this property 6-8 times per year. They are always staffed with friendly employees, always have consistently clean rooms, and always are reasonably priced.

Hampton Inns are good, reliable properties for me to use for business, and this property is no exception. I would recommend it for a mid to short stay for business purposes.

• Liked — Location to business event
  • Disliked — Nothing specific
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed July 19, 2007

I booked this hotel as they let pets stay with the ower with a nominal pet fee. My room was very clean, it had a comfortable chair to sit on and a desk. I did like this hotel. They provided morning breakfast or if you were in a hurry they had a "sack breakfast" to grab as you left. Hotel was quiet and meet my needs. Stayed for three nights. Bed was very comfortable with fluffy down type of comforter. Numerous pillows for different sleeping needs.

• Liked — Comfortable bed with fluffy comforter. Let my small dog stay in room.
  • Disliked — Slow elevator
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled solo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
Reviewed July 7, 2007

In July 2007, my husband and I stayed at this hotel. We had a delightful stay. We had a king room with a sofa bed, desk and the bed was delightful. Staff professional and friendly, breakfast the usual fare but in a very pleasant atrium setting. The location is right off of I-25 and convenient. I would recommend this Hampton Inn and stay here again.

• Liked — I liked the fact that
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled on business
Washington, DC
Reviewed January 4, 2007

We have been staying here on family visits for more than six years through at least two renovations of the property. The rooms are clean, the ambiance antiseptic, breakfast buffet well- stocked, the desk staff usually courteous. There is a decent Mexican restaurant immediately next door and Target and other shopping options immediately across the street. Light rail service to downtown about a 10 min. walk away. Bottom line: An okay mid- or lower-priced option for family trips or a quick business jaunt, as long as you have reasonable expectations.

• Stayed December 2006, traveled as a couple
New Haven, CT
Reviewed January 30, 2005

Simply put.....if you want to miss your flight home, go here. The staff is clearly INCOMPETENT. To start, I was attempting to make a room to room call to a person in my group which the "new staff person" couldn't locate on the reservation list. After further review it was discovered that it was because this person was under a group name. When that was finally discovered (five minutes on the phone), he attempts to connect me and DISCONNECTS instead! I call back to indicate the error and was told "I'm new here, if you'd just cut me some slack". I then suggested just giving me my friend's room number. Later that evening, the entire hotel was disrupted by the fire alarm, which after demanding an explanation was something that has been malfunctioning all week long. People were asking "the new guy" all kinds of questions and he was just downright RUDE!. I refused to return to my fifth floor room until a fireman ruled the building safe. Meanwhile, I needed directions to the airport for the next morning. After scrawling cryptic directions for me, I returned to my room and CALLED the front desk for a 6:30 a.m. wake-up call. IT NEVER HAPPENED. My eyes popped open at 7:15, I called the front desk and DEMANDED to know why I wasn't woken up at 6:30. The front desk had NO RECORD of a wake-up call request. Needless to say, between not getting up on time and the lousy directions and the fog, I MISSED MY FLIGHT HOME. The service here was the absolute worst I've ever encountered. I'd sooner sleep on the street.

2 Thank MarcandStacy
Huntington, West Virginia
Reviewed January 27, 2005

I found this Hampton Inn to be a showplace for the chain. The property has been completely remodeled and it shows. The word "spotless" comes to mind.

The willingness of the staff to be of assistance to guests is more in line with what one would expect at a higher rated property. They seem to truly enjoy their jobs. That indeed is a rarity in the mid-priced hotel segment.

It is not often that I would hope for yet another business trip, but this Hampton felt like home away from home. I would not hesitate to stay at the property again if the need arises.

3 Thank cburley
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed October 12, 2004

Just returned from a 3 night stay at this Hampton and was very pleased. A bit out of the way if you need to be downtown, as this is located in the Tech Center area, but we did not need to be downtown so it worked out just fine. VERY close to I-25, plus other major highways made visiting the metro area a breeze. Many restaurants are within walking distance , and the adjacent Bennigan's offered room service. Small business center with PC for guest use (with high-speed!), along with copier/fax/scanner combo. Super nice continental breakfast with the normal cold selections plus hot entree that changed with the day. What was extra special about this hampton was a managers reception M-Thur that had complimentary beer, wine and hot muchies. Outdoor heated pool was still open when we were there, and a small fitness room is on the lower level next to the guest laundry. Avis rental car desk was on site. Could not ask for nicer emplyoees all-around. A very well run, clean and efficient property.

• Stayed December 2005
5 Thank weloveaz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center
Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center
Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center
#7 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel? Share your experiences!