“Great hotel & Great service! ”

Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Delta
“Great hotel & Great service! ”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I loved this hotel. The service was awesome and the rooms were just as good. The rooms are modern with large flat screen tv's. The bathroom has a Keurig single cup coffee machine with multiple different inserts. The bed was extremely comfortable and the free wifi worked really well. There are two restaurant right next door. One is literally in the parking lot (Mexican). I ate there and it was good. The breakfast at the Best western was not that great. Some of the food was stale, but I'm not really a breakfast person anyways. I need to give a shoutout to Stephanie at the nighttime front desk for being awesome! I hope your car is fixed! :-)

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Psw0414, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Hastings, mn
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We were in town scouting apartments & schools for 4 days. This was great location, close to 25! The staff was very helpful in our search. The hotel is very nicely decorated and quiet. Breakfast is a full meal and was of very good quality!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Psw0414, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope you were able to find an apartment. I hope you come back and stay with us again.
Buggenum, The Netherlands
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This was a great hotel. I was in town for new years, and I even had both of my dogs in tow. This place couldn't have been more accommodating. I got this room for such a great price on hotwire that when I checked in I felt there had to be mistake, I almost felt guilty for paying so little. I paid less for this beautifully acquainted huge room than the motel 6 down the street was charging. Beautiful clean spacious rooms with high ceilings, large comfortable beds with a dozen pillows, wide closets and beautiful full mahogany dressers, clean spacious bathrooms with marble and nice showers and even an in room Kuereg coffee machine! This really felt like a four star hotel. The staff was very friendly and the cleaning staff was especially nice and hospitable. They have a very nice breakfast as well. This place has it all in terms of comfort and space, and the location is great also. Very convenient to downtown Denver without being right in the middle of the noise and the traffic. It's in a very nice community called Greenwood Village with excellent restaurants within walking distance. I would recommend the Mexican restaurant right in front of the hotel which had some of the best steak fajitas I have ever tried. If you are going to Denver and are on a budget but still want nicer accommodations, this is the place.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at hotel from 25-Feb thru 1-Mar.
It was an excellent experience.
Michael on front desk was very friendly.
Very clean rooms !!!
Good spread of Breakfast !!
Staff are friendly and caring.
I recommend this hotel over any other in the area.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you so much for the excellent review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I will forward on to the staff especially Michael. Hope to see you again.
Santa Fe
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Business trips combined with relocating from state to state often are stressful. This stress was alleviated staying at Best Western in Denver. The rooms are perfectly furnished, quiet which is essential for work, the decor splendid, service was perfection and my Service Dog was exceptionally well taken care of. Thank you

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for your great review of the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you soon.
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on my business trip.

Paper thin walls. Absolutely NO privacy. You want to hear other people conversations?

Old stale bread for breakfast.

You can get better hotel for your money in the area.

Not the BEST Best Western.

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank nycrobusto
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sad to learn that your stay was not enjoyable. Your comments on the paper thin walls will be brought to the attention of the owners and I will speak to my breakfast bar attendant to make sure that all of our food goes out to our guests is fresh. I can assure you that what you experienced is not the typical standards by which our hotel is run and I hope you will give us second chance.
Ogden, United States
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This location is fantastic and close to the interstate and a wide range of eating establishments. The hotel has a great lobby and breakfast area. The rooms were great with fridge and microwave too. Very comfortable.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Thank you for great review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope to see you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#6 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel? Share your experiences!