Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel
$135
Courtyard
$83
Motel 6
Residence Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
$139
$129
Residence Inn
$113
$97
HotelsForEveryone
Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
$85
SleepInn
$176
$162
All reviewshampton innroad constructiongreat hotelfresh fruitthe breakfast areaclean roomsgreat pricewaffleswould stay here againother hotelsbed was very comfortablepleasant stayshort driveeasy accessexcellent stayparking lotcoffee maker
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Best Western Denver Tech, took care of every obstacle that arose during my stay. I had to keep extending my stay at the hotel and the staff was very helpful. I was not charged a higher price or a deposit due to extending. I had a King room w/sofa bed and was thrilled with my choice. The King bed is comfortable with several pillows. Extra blankets would have been nice however I was quite happy with the bed. The sofa bed was perfect as a couch and when it was used as a bed it was also adequate. I would say slightly more comfortable then a normal sofa bed, but nothing fancy. The bathroom was very clean and well done. A good coffee maker was provided, a Keurig. Also the towels were relatively soft, however I will say the towels were on the small side. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was AMAZING. Filling, choices (eggs, bacon, biscuits, waffles, fruit, sausages, etc), prompt with serving and an ample eating area. The business center was a bit troublesome. They do not clear the history off the computers and I was not able to print of anything. The staff was courteous and helpful. More parking is needed. Overall I give this hotel an 8/10. I will be staying there again. Family Friendly while professional.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I must clarify, that I cancel my reservation, with no issues with the property itself, but for the way how the desk front behave. She was unfriendly from the beginning, I'm of sure if race play something in her attitude, but if was, she don't need to be in the hospitality industry.
I book a room here for 3 days, with hotels.com, according to this website, I will be able to pay on arrival or the last day. The front desk female told me that I must pay on arrival, I told her what the website show about my option to pay on the last day, she told me that hotels.com lie to me.
So if website business to book hotel rooms LIE why hotels make deals with them? Who is lying to the public? I gave my credit card to the clerk and may card was "no accepted" I told her that was nothing wrong with my card...any way I went to the bank to get cash, I pay in full for 3 days.
I went to the room, after a long day I just want to go to bed, but the key don't work, I went down to the front desk and explain the problem, she "fix" the card, and I return just to find out that the key don't work again. Sorry but I decide to find another place, and I did.
I can't blame the whole B. W. for this, but they need to train better this person, or she need to find a job where she don't need to deal with the public.
But again I can't say that this hotel is no good, perhaps you will no have any problems.

Room Tip: sorry no tips for this.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank 616paul
Erika H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I am sorry to hear that you had issues while checking-in to the Best Western Plus DTC. The pay at hotel is a new option through Hotels.com. There still are some limitations on this however. If the room is going to be paid by a credit card, the card must authorize for the full length of stay. If the room is to be paid with cash, that is required at time of check-in. I am sorry that that was not explained properly to you.

We strive to make sure that each guest experience exceeds expectations and we will take the proper steps to make sure that the issues you experienced are taken care of.

Again I am sorry for the problems you encountered and hope that you will come stay with us again so we may make sure to provide you with the customer experience Best Western is known for.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or concerns at 303-792-9999

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Luxurious feel when you enter the recently renovated lobby and common area. Nicely remodeled rooms with comfortable beds.Not sure what hotel was like prior to recent renovation, but it is a nice place as of this writing.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 303-792-9999.

Thank you again for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on two occasions. One for business and one for pleasure. Both times my stay was very enjoyable. This property is fairly new having been recently purchased and renovated from a 30 year old Hampton. The décor is spot on and the beds very comfortable. The staff was pleasant and the continental breakfast was just right with both hot and cold items. If you in Denver I highly recommend staying here. I know I will every time I find myself in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Erika H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you for such a great review. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon and have a great day.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Was in town for a conference and stayed here for five nights. Everything is designed to make it as comfortable as possible, especially the beds. Breakfast was decent, not much to complain about, although the orange and apple juice were both watered down. They could could do better in this department, otherwise there are plenty of other options to keep one going till lunch. Free apples and banana always available onsite, as well as jug of water. Good clean gym and pool. Staff were nice and friendly, didn't experience any noises while asleep, parking lot can be a challenge to situate. However, make a left on Boston Street from Arapahoe and the Best Western should be easily visible in between or adjacent to the mexican restaurants and la quinta inn

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Best Western Plus DTC. We appreciate your loyalty to the brand and we strive to make sure that every guest experience is as comfortable as possible. Your review will help us make sure that each stay exceeds the expectations.
We have been making some changes in the breakfast area and hope that we will see you again soon.
If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 303-792-9999.