“Fantastic location”

Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Great location. Only a few minutes away from park meadows mall. Very close to fiddlers green. We had one of the new rooms on the 4 th floor. It was very clean. Morning breakfast was different each morning.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Erika H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our property.
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. You are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 303-792-9999.
We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I found this hotel on tripadvisor and thought it was a good location. I had never been to Denver, based on the map. It turned out to be an excellent choice. It is near Rte 25 and it only 10 minutes from downtown Denver. GPS could not get us to the hotel so we just made some illegal turns just to get into the parking lot. When we checked in, all luggage carts were being used by the Hotel staff so we had to carry everything up to the room. Same issue when leaving, no carts available. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. Breakfast was OK. We stayed 3 days and if there was meat is was always greasy. Coffee was weak but ok. Breakfast area was cleaned up and neat. We drove out from Chicago and stayed in Best Western coming and going and found this one had the lowest rate of $84.00. I would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: One of the reviews said to get 5th floor room for a view. Clerk was not sure what the view was of w...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Eileen B
Erika H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I booked 3 room for a small group of friends arriving on 7/2/13 and departing on 7/6/13 with a rate of $71.00 per night per room. When we arrived on July 2, the first room we were given was already occupied. We open the door and walked in on a sleeping individual. The next day, we were gone all day and did not return until 9:00 PM. We found that one of the rooms had not been cleaned. When we tried to check out, we found that we were charged the correct rate of $71.00 for day 1 and 2 but were charged $109.00 for day 3 and $89.00 for day 4. Altogether the overcharges amounted to $185.19. Although the desk clerk and the manager on duty acknowledge the error, neither was authorized to issue a credit. Our departure was delayed by over an hour while we waited for someone with the authority to issue a credit. But the worst was still to come. When the credit card statement arrived, we found that we had been charged twice, once on arrival and again at departure. These overcharges amounted to $1,208.29. Now almost two months after this occurred, I have not heard back from either the motel or Best Western International. I have protested the charges with the credit card company and I am waiting for them to resolve these overcharges.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Thomas S
Erika H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.
I am sorry for the confusion in the charges that were applied on your account. I would be more than willing to look into the issue and get any refund that is due settled for you.
Please feel free to contact the hotel directly at 303-792-9999 so we can get the issue resolved.

Again, please feel free to contact the hotel for any questions or concerns.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I got to this hotel a few hours b4 check in and the general manager check me in right away which I was thankful for after a long drive I checked into my room it was nice and clean I was impressed with the room. Ok now for the hiccup the TV's did not work I called down to the front desk and they said they would call someone to come and look at it the guy came to my room and looked at it and come to find out nearly half the cable was out in the hotel I had to wait 8 hours b4 I was moved to a room that the cable was working. I wish they would have moved me right away instead of making me wait 8 hours. The GM was cool he was trying to do his best and I want to say the gentleman working the front desk after hours was a lot of help and very nice to all my late night needs I don't know his name but he had a beard and looked to be in his early 20's he needs a raise! But if I'm in Denver again I would stay here again if the cable is working ! lol

Room Tip: Get a room on the 5th floor on the north side nice view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jeff J

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations, and for the wait that you had in getting switched rooms. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can answer any questions or if you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 303-792-9999.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The stay was okay, not impressed. Had and issue with the keys and the door not locking, the issue was handled poorly. The facility is new renovated looks up to date, needs more work. Staff was okay. I was not impressed, would stay some where else if I ever visit Denver again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Elaine B

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 303-792-9999.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a recently refurbished Hampton Inn that has become a Best Western Plus just off I-25 at the Denver Tech Center. Great location, REALLY nicely redone! Comfortable rooms, a pleasant experience! Either for business or for a getaway weekend it's very convenient interstate-near location is close enough to downtown Denver and other destinations.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Timothy S

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope that you will come stay with us again whenever you are in the Denver area.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or concerns. 303-792-9999.

Thank you again from the staff at Best Western Plus DTC

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This hotel was a bit of a gamble as we usually stay in $200+ priced hotels. The customer service was excellent. The room was very clean. The bathroom was very clean as well, which I am very picky about. They offered a full breakfast, which I thought was nice.
We had our bikes in the back of the truck (tied & Locked down of course) and we felt safe leaving them over night.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda C
Erika H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for your review of your stay with us!
We appreciate your feedback on the quality of the room. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in Denver.

Thank you again for taking the time to review the hotel. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Te...
#6 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#4 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel? Share your experiences!