“Nice Hotel With One Hiccup” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Tech Center Hotel

BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Tech Center Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9231 E Arapahoe Rd, Greenwood Village, CO 80112-3677 (Formerly Hampton Inn Denver-Southeast (Tech Center))   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
GET A $50 GIFT CARD
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Seattle, Washington
“Nice Hotel With One Hiccup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I got to this hotel a few hours b4 check in and the general manager check me in right away which I was thankful for after a long drive I checked into my room it was nice and clean I was impressed with the room. Ok now for the hiccup the TV's did not work I called down to the front desk and they said they would call someone to come and look at it the guy came to my room and looked at it and come to find out nearly half the cable was out in the hotel I had to wait 8 hours b4 I was moved to a room that the cable was working. I wish they would have moved me right away instead of making me wait 8 hours. The GM was cool he was trying to do his best and I want to say the gentleman working the front desk after hours was a lot of help and very nice to all my late night needs I don't know his name but he had a beard and looked to be in his early 20's he needs a raise! But if I'm in Denver again I would stay here again if the cable is working ! lol

Room Tip: Get a room on the 5th floor on the north side nice view
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jeff J
Erika H, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations, and for the wait that you had in getting switched rooms. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can answer any questions or if you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 303-792-9999.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Santa Fe, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The stay was okay, not impressed. Had and issue with the keys and the door not locking, the issue was handled poorly. The facility is new renovated looks up to date, needs more work. Staff was okay. I was not impressed, would stay some where else if I ever visit Denver again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Elaine B
Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 303-792-9999.
Canon City, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a recently refurbished Hampton Inn that has become a Best Western Plus just off I-25 at the Denver Tech Center. Great location, REALLY nicely redone! Comfortable rooms, a pleasant experience! Either for business or for a getaway weekend it's very convenient interstate-near location is close enough to downtown Denver and other destinations.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Timothy S
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope that you will come stay with us again whenever you are in the Denver area.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or concerns. 303-792-9999.

Thank you again from the staff at Best Western Plus DTC
Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

This hotel was a bit of a gamble as we usually stay in $200+ priced hotels. The customer service was excellent. The room was very clean. The bathroom was very clean as well, which I am very picky about. They offered a full breakfast, which I thought was nice.
We had our bikes in the back of the truck (tied & Locked down of course) and we felt safe leaving them over night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amanda C
Erika H, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay with us!
We appreciate your feedback on the quality of the room. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in Denver.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 303-792-9999.

Thank you again for taking the time to review the hotel. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.
Big Lake, Mn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We arrived at this hotel after a long day of traveling and were looking forward to a nice, quiet comfortable night's worth of sleep which we were able to get quite easily. Prior to leaving the next morning, we went down for breakfast which we were expecting to be the typical hot waffles, cereal, and fruit which most hotels offer today. We were pleasantly surprised to find eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy, hot oatmeal, a huge variety of fruit, and yes, waffles! It reminded us of the grand buffet-style breakfasts we had in England a few years ago. If you're in the Denver area, definitely check out this hotel--you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Jeremy D
Erika H, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.
Thank you again for taking the time to complete the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Best Western for three nights this past month. Throughout our stay the front desk staff was very accommodating, polite, and always willing to go out of our way to make our stay better. Their shuttle service was very convenient, taking us to the mall for the day. The pool and all the amenities were very up to date. We will definitely be staying at this location next time we are in Denver!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future, as well as helping bring attention to the way the staff is performing. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Albuquerque, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I would give hotel a 5 star but, unfortunately we had a few issues, we chaged rooms 2 times , yes you read right 2 times first day we checked in cause bathroom was clogged, second day cause the room we moved in had no cable signal, front desk people weren't able to find other solution than changing rooms which is very annoying, they should had offered a discount but they did not even when i complained to them several times, they need a maintenance person on duty 24/7, breakfast was very good and beds are comfortable, clean rooms. oh! one more thing, never book online unless you have read each and every single review, we searched for one when we arrived to Colorado, very unpleasant surprises we had with some of the hotels we visited in person, they are way too expensive, their walls are falling apart and they smell awful (only saw the lobby, just imagine what can not be seen) , so i would definitely recommend Best Western Plus in Greenwood, Co, with that being said good luck and von voyage!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Victor B

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 15 in Greenwood Village
4.5 of 5 stars 674 reviews
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#3 of 15 in Greenwood Village
4.0 of 5 stars 754 reviews
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Te...
#4 of 15 in Greenwood Village
4.0 of 5 stars 298 reviews
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Tech Center Hotel? Share your experiences!