“Their employees should be recognized as exemplary models for their genuine interest and actions taken in providing hospi”

Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 21, 2011

As a Hilton Honors member, I stay routinely at Hampton Inn around the country and commend the decision to have these fine people on your staff while rejuvenating this location. Due to their high level of customer service, I can highly recommend the accommodations at Greenwood Village.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 19, 2011

I travel quite a bit with my company. We were having a meeting at this hotel and needed 10 rooms plus a meeting room. The Management and Staff went above and beyond for our group in every way. It was like the answer was yes, now what is the question. The best experience I have had with a hotel in many years.
One particular night we finished rather late and missed "Happy Hour". They opened "Happy Hour" back up just for us. We had a great time and cannot tell you how impressed we were. The General Manager even bought me Red Bull's for the next day because I mentioned it. WE WILL STAY HERE AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Room Tip: Email, phone or Internet it does not matter.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Englewood, Colorado
Reviewed January 8, 2011

Close to the highway. Nearby restaurants and theaters. Nearby airports. The staff was very attentive and helpful. Great complimentary breakfast. Great exercise facilities.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
SoCal
Reviewed July 15, 2010

We stay at Hampton Inns 1-2 times a month and this one is typical. Comfortable bed, great air conditioning, standard breakfast. Three negs about this property: breakfast staff did not speak a word of English and towels are VERY stiff. But the rates were VERY reasonable, average $100 per night x five night stay.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Southern Pines, NC
Reviewed July 13, 2010

Bottom line up front, this Hampton Inn falls well below the Hampton Inn standard I've come to expect. I'm a frequent user of Hampton Inns (6-8 times a year on average) and seek them out when I can due to their consistency in their service. This hotel was the worst of the Hampton line I've stayed at and fell well short of all others I've stayed at. I don't recommend it for several reasons. The check in person the night we checked in was rude to a customer on the phone about directions and then had the nerve to joke about the inbound guests with me. Not good customer service at all. The room A/C was broke and the room was hot and never cooled down which made it uncomfortable. The hotel was re-doing the parking lot. The work started at 7 AM and my wife and I were awoken by machinery and vehicles starting work. I surprises me that the hotel didn't stop or direct work to begin later. Not good for us due to long travels the day before. Finally, the elevator was slow. We waited for nearly 10 minutes for it to come to the second floor. I finally went to the bottom floor (only three floors here) and caught it and stopped it at the second floor. I'm not sure why it never came to the second floor in the first place. Breakfast was the poorest of any I've seen at a Hampton Inn. Some items were missing from the line-up that we've come to expect from other Hampton Inns. Additionally, the potatoes were almost raw. Overall, not a good stay and I don't recommend it when compared to other locations.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed July 30, 2009

We stayed 2 nights. Typical Hampton Inn, great price, great location in South Denver/Centennial/Englewood/Greenwood Village (i've seen this hotel listed in 4 cities?!?!)
Breakfast was the typical fare which I enjoy. The happy hour with beer/wine and snacks was a nice change from most Hampton Inns.
The room was comfortable and clean. Internet access was reliable.
Did not use the pool/exercise room

If you want a full breakfast, try Gunther Toody's across the street. Very good.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Midlothian, VA
Reviewed July 25, 2009

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights while sightseeing Denver. We had a king study (king bed plus sofa bed), and both were very comfortable----sofa bed was extremely comfortable. Easy access to highway and mass transit station, so travel downtown was very convenient. An added perk was the AVIS desk right in the lobby, which meant we saved $300 by taking Skyride from the airport to the hotel and renting our car there.

We left a pair of pants in the room inadvertently, so called when we got to our next stop. Housekeeping found the pants and kept them until we returned 3 days later. We felt like they went 'above and beyond' to make our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#6 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel? Share your experiences!