This hotel was okay. We arrived mid afternoon, check in was smooth. I was surprised to see dogs in the foyer, figured this was a pet friendly hotel after seeing multiple dogs. They must have special rooms for the dogs, as ours didn't smell like a dog (or any pet), which was good given my allergies. The room was fine but plain. No big deal, we're just looking for a place to crash, not vacation. The bed was a bit hard, but not excessive. The light in the little foyer of the room didn't work at first, I found that it was unscrewed. This was a mystery until later that night - when I turned off the main light switch, the desk light, the foyer light AND the TV went off! Apparently the outlet for the TV is wired into the main light switch. Surprise! So, the light bulb is unscrewed again and the TV works without the lights on. The breakfast was pretty sparse, but I'm a sucker for the fresh waffles - they were good. Encountered evidence of dogs on the walk by the pool back to the room. Fortunately, it was spotted before stepping. The biggest disappointment was the iron provided in the room. As I was ironing a shirt for the evening I noticed the shirt getting discolored. Come to find out there was something, probably some plastic or wax, melted onto the iron. Hope my shirt recovers. Didn't use the microwave in the room, don't think the frig worked though. I put a couple of refilled water bottles in to chill, I think they were cooler when I put them in than when I took them out. It was turned way up too, so I'm guessing it didn't work. This was also my first time for needing to use my room card to get ice.
An okay stay, the price was right, but we'll probably shop around next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center location is perfect for leisure and business travelers. The hotel is near Centennial Airport Private Jet Center, Lockheed Martin, and many other corporate destinations. We have 1500 square feet of meeting space and a wealth of amenities, including free high-speed Internet access. Located just 15 Miles South of Downtown Denver (Pepsi Center, Coors Field, and Six Flags Elitch Gardens), there are many great restaurants in the area and shopping at Park Meadows Mall. Family Sports Center, Chatfield State Reservoir, and Fiddler's Green Ampitheater are all nearby. Access your spacious room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center through an interior courtyard surrounding a heated pool (seasonal) and spa. Start each day with our Free Bright Side BreakfastTM served by our courteous and friendly staff. We are just east of I-25 between Dry Creek and Arapahoe Road next to Trail Dust Steakhouse and IHOP, not far from the Denver Broncos Training Facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Denver Tech Hotel Greenwood Village
- La Quinta Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village La Quinta