I stayed at this property as part of a business trip. Arrangements were made by the corporation I was visiting. The rate paid was $45 per night, which is a steal. The excellent rate is due to the fact that this corporation consistently buys 40 - 50 rooms per night, five nights per week. Obviously, they will get the great deal.
The exterior of the property is very attractive. It is clean, and well kept. A large covered area is found adjacent to the lobby, providing protection from the heavy snow Denver is famous for. Parking was a little tight after arriving back from a late dinner. Every room was sold and I had to look at length for a parking space.
The lobby is a two-story area. It is clean and features comfortable couches for relaxing and multiple tables for the breakfast, which is served each day. The lobby was a little cold. There are double doors leading into the space, but an air curtain to keep the Colorado cold at bay would be expected here. Check-in was flawless and I was sold a room with two double beds.
The interior corridors are clean and well lit. Room location signage is evident throughtout, which is a good thing. The property has several hallways extending in multiple directions, they all end up at one central elevator. This results in an occasional wait for a ride.
The room was spotless, and typical for the La Quinta chain. There was a large, well lit desk that had the high-speed, wired internet access on it. The bathroom was a little small, but again, spotless. It would be very difficult for two people to navigate in this area at the same time. I was surpised to only find shampoo and soap in the bath. No conditioner, no lotion etc. This is below my expectations for this property. On the positive side,
the bedding exceeded my expectations. It was fabulous! The room had a pillowtop mattress, high thread count sheets, and plenty of pillows of varying firmness. This bed gives the Hampton line a run for its money. Good stuff indeed! More typical of the Westin or Marriott line.
Morning breakfast left alot to be desired. It was not well stocked, and the hot food was still cold while the cold food seemed to be room temperature. Some attention to detail is necessary here. An IHOP is behind the property - this may be the best choice.
Check-out was a breeze and the agent took the time to ask if I needed directions, or other assistance. A nice touch from this price point.
Overall, for $45, this place is a keeper. If I was there frequently, I would ask management about toiletries, breakfast and an air curtain on the doors leading to the lobby. Everything considered - I would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center location is perfect for leisure and business travelers. The hotel is near Centennial Airport Private Jet Center, Lockheed Martin, and many other corporate destinations. We have 1500 square feet of meeting space and a wealth of amenities, including free high-speed Internet access. Located just 15 Miles South of Downtown Denver (Pepsi Center, Coors Field, and Six Flags Elitch Gardens), there are many great restaurants in the area and shopping at Park Meadows Mall. Family Sports Center, Chatfield State Reservoir, and Fiddler's Green Ampitheater are all nearby. Access your spacious room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center through an interior courtyard surrounding a heated pool (seasonal) and spa. Start each day with our Free Bright Side BreakfastTM served by our courteous and friendly staff. We are just east of I-25 between Dry Creek and Arapahoe Road next to Trail Dust Steakhouse and IHOP, not far from the Denver Broncos Training Facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Denver Tech Hotel Greenwood Village
- La Quinta Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village La Quinta